Unanswered

2 Weeks Later

"Hey guys!" Stiles yelled at the pack and watched as they all smiled brightly at him. Stiles was in the middle of making a home-made pizza and was just adding the topping to the fifth one. Boyd was doing the dishes right beside him.

Jackson smiled brightly at him, rushing over to give him a quick hug and steal a handful of pre-cooked sausage.

"Jackie! Come back I need..." Stiles trailed off and narrowed his eyes when he slammed the door to his and Lydia's room. "...that." Stiles huffed and listened to the pack laugh at the pout on his face. He shrugged and smiled, looking back to the rest of the pack.

"How are you feeling Stiles?" Allison asked Stiles, looking pointedly at his belly. Stiles brightened at the question and put down the spoonful of tomato sauce.

"He's gonna pop any day now. I don't think he'll wait until the due date. He's impatient, just like his father." Stiles answered, rubbing his tummy.

"Are you sure you don't have two or three in there? Your stomach is huge." Isaac piped up placing his hands on Stiles' stomach. Stiles hummed in thought.

"Deaton has only found one. That's all we've ever seen when we go in for an ultrasound." Stiles said, looking down thoughtfully. He shrugged and went to hug everyone.

"So, where have you guys been?" Stiles asked them, putting pepperoni, sausage and ham on the pizza with some mozzarella cheese. Lydia waited for him to put the pizza in the oven, knowing that he would be distracted otherwise.

"We were...talking to Poppa." She said once he was done, hesitating because Cas had been gone for the past two weeks.

"What? What did he say? Is he okay? Is there another war going on? Is he...oh grandpa, is he dead or-or DIEING!" Stiles asked frantically and started to hyperventilate, going into a panic attack.

"No! NO! He's...he's fine, mom. He just wanted us to tell you that he'll be coming home soon." Isaac said, exaggerating his breathing so Stiles would calm down. Stiles nodded once he was fine, thanking Isaac and kissing him on the cheek motherly.

"Okay, that's...good. He's been gone for way too long. What's he doing up there anyways?" Stiles asked, taking the first pizza out of the oven. He shifted his wings, making sure that they wouldn't get burned. His Uncle Gabe told him that his wings probably wouldn't go away until he learned how to use his angelic powers, which would be after Luca was born.

While his back was turned, he didn't see the hesitation in everyone's eyes.

"It's classified." Jackson said with a scoff and rolled his eyes, coming down the stairs in a loose shirt and sweatpants. Lydia sighed in relief, not having to come up with a cover for Cas, but Stiles only heard the exasperation in her voice.

"We were just about to tell him that Jackson." Allison whined, crossing her arms at him. He smirked and put his arm around Lydia's shoulders.

"I know." he said, winking at Allison who just rolled her eyes at him fondly. He looked at Stiles and smiled cheekily.

"Sorry about the sausage, I know you don't get enough these days." He said to Stiles, who picked up a spatula, aiming to throw it at him. Jackson hid behind Isaac, knowing that he was the mommas boy.

"Enough with sexual innuendos. I want food!" Erica yelled from the top if the stairs, running down.

"No running on the stairs! You're setting a bad example for L - the baby!" Stiles scolded, throwing the spatula at her, it managed to hit her thigh before clattering down the stairs.