Prayers

I don't know why the pack decided to do this "secret prayer book" for Stiles. I honestly think it's pretty damn stupid, but unfortunately, my alpha is forcing me to do this.

Yeah I know Stiles is stupidly brave and twitchy and hyperactive, and I get that he has ADHD and that it's his natural battle instincts. I guess that's how he managed to stay alive through all this shit, but he's a really nice guy. I understand that good things always happen, and that bad things happen to good people, but Stiles is your grandson. After all he's been through, he doesn't deserve for his child to die at the hands of a demon. Especially Kate Argent. I'm pretty sure that woman was born a demon.

I don't know if you actually exist, God. I don't even know if I believe in you, but after that hell that I've been through, I believe in Stiles. I know I've been a douche to him, and you probably hate me for that, and I completely understand if you do, but please don't do this to him. Don't do this to Derek or Poppa Cas or Dean-O or the rest go the pack.

That baby does not deserve to die. He is innocent in every way possible, so fuck that "he's not innocent until he's baptized" bullshit. A baby is not a sinner, he has not sinned a day in his unborn life.

Please I beg you to save their child.

I'm not praying that you'll make it okay, because it'll never be okay, for anyone. I'm literally on my knees praying to a God that I don't believe in - I'm BEGGING you - don't just make it okay, make it happen.

He doesn't deserve to die...he deserves to live a happy, apple pie life.

-Jackson Theodore Whittmore

.........

Hi God, I guess.

Honestly...I don't know how to pray. I've never prayed a day in my life. I do believe in you, even after everything. I would still believe in you if aliens existed because, if you created mankind, who says you didn't create aliens right? But that's not why I'm praying.

You see, my best friend, Stiles, your grandson, his baby is possessed. I know it's like that one movie, but that movie didn't really end well for anyone and I want the baby - and Stiles! - to make it out okay.

I don't know I you can exorcise a demon, (I'm pretty sure you can because, you know...you're GOD!) out of like...a baby, but please! That baby has done nothing wrong! Stiles is honestly the awesomest, most religious, coolest, most sarcastic, bravest person I've met in my entire life. If anyone deserves this torture, it's not him.

I know I suck at this...praying stuff. But please, don't do this. Help us get rid of Kate. Help us save your grandson and his child.

-Scott Andrew McCall

.........

I used to believe in you, back when my dad was alive because I was kinda forced to, but now I don't know what to think of you.

I know you exist because Poppa Cas is an Angel of The Lord, which is obviously you, but it's different somehow. I don't see you as this other worldly being on a pedestal made out of gold anymore, but as a warm ball of light that will burn if someone does something to make you mad.

I know Dad (Derek) and Mom (Stiles) say you're the one who created the earth and stuff, cuz that's pretty cool. But if you made everything, why did you make demons, and Kate Argent, and why did you make Kate Argent a demon?

She's ruining the only normalcy in our lives, and I knew this is a lot to ask of you, cuz I'm sure you're a busy guy, but please...spare him. That baby is not only the future of the pack, but the only family Dad has now besides his uncle and Mom. Don't do this to Mom and Dad, I'm pretty sure they'll die of heartbreak.