Changes

Spells used in this chapter: 

Ascendio (ah-SEN-dee-oh) - Lifts the caster higher into the air.

Expelliarmus (ex-PELL-ee-ar-mus) - Causes whatever the victim is holding to fly out of their hand, disarming them.

Four months later...

        The Death Eaters were on their way to Hogwarts, their wispy forms flying through the night sky. The entire group of Slytherins looked like a hoard of dark clouds.

        Soon, they landed in the courtyard of Hogwarts, the lights were on and every student was in the Great Hall. Draco sat at the Slytherin table, picking at his food with a sorrow-filled look glued to his face. No one had seen him this sad since Slytherin lost a Quidditch game against Ravenclaw.

        He heard a faint whisp outside the windows and sighed, standing up and walking out of the Great Hall, not wanting to see what was going to happen next.

        The large windows shattered as the nine Death Eaters broke through the windows. Led by Bellatrix Lestrange, they all landed in front of the head table as the teachers stood, readying their wands. Bellatrix giggled evilly and with a flick of her wand and a simple muttering of "Expelliarmus!" she disarmed all of the teachers.

        In the middle of the stage, Bellatrix smiled and addressed the students as they cowered in their seats; even the Slytherin students were scared out of their socks. All of the Death Eaters were wearing disguises, so not to let anyone know who they were; Bellatrix was different because everyone already knew that she was on Voldemort's side.

        But the others...

        Lucius Malfoy had his long blonde locks out of his face and pulled into a ponytail that hung down his back and he was wearing a black mask that covered his eyes and nose. He was in a long black cloak and a new wand in his hands. Draco rolled his eyes and leaned against the door. The others dressed similarly...Except one. This Death Eater was younger than the others; more Draco's age.

        Her long fiery red hair was curly beyond belief and pulled into a high ponytail, some of her bangs hung by her cheeks; clearly too short to fit into the ponytail. Instead of a mask like the others, she had black makeup covering her eyes and making somewhat of a mask across her golden colored eyes. She wore tight pants that connected to a half skirt that trailed behind her, a black corset over a white pirate's blouse, a long-sleeved dinner coat, and knee-high black boots wit ha slight heel on them.

        Draco smirked at the sight of her and crossed his arms over his chest. She didn't make eye contact with anyone, just stood there, leaning on one hip and waiting for Bellatrix to do her spiel and then they could get out of there. She looked over her shoulder and shared a quick glance with a very confused Headmaster Snape. "Ms. Lestrange," Professor Snape cleared his throat from the Headmaster's seat at the head table, "would you mind telling me what your business is here?"

        Bellatrix turned and smiled, "Why Severus, I'm just here to scare little children and such. You know I get a thrill from." The redheaded beauty rolled her eyes, their golden color sparkling as they moved. She became very bored and walked down the three small steps and into the tables of students. She walked between the Gryffindor table and the Ravenclaw table, causing everyone to gasp as she passed them.

        She finally stopped towards the middle and leaned over the middle, grabbing a bright red apple from one of the center pieces and took a bite out of it. Turning, she made eye contact with Bellatrix and winked. A small smirk came to Bellatrix's face; she was clearly satisfied and impressed by what this young witch did and nodded, signalling the young witch to do something.