Chapter 3/Hostage Negotiations

Photo  - Emma Watson not that she smiles like Zoe or anything  A/N Everyone sing happy birthday to  @dicando!!! ( If it's still November ). 

"Rodger that," said the girl on the ground. The crowd was clearing and both sets of body guards were looking to use their e-guns on her when they had a free shot. The president's cyborg guards were filling the space from their secret hiding place. They wouldn't be fooled by the shape shifting digital body camouflage she wore. Someone tried to get her from behind and she was ready for him. She kicked at the wall and flipped over and grabbed him in return. The girl held her sword to the human guard's neck and pulled him back twisting his arm.

"What are you guys doing!" She shouted to Orataga's men. "I've killed you boss already. You've lost. your all fired. You'll be picking up your pink slips in the morning and never expect to work for anyone on this planet again! The smart ones of you are running home and filling in your resume's on Indeed.com "

They retreated down a corridor.

The cyborgs most of whom didn't have faces radioed each other.

"Subject has one hostage. Is retreating to the balcony. No exits. Repeat no exits. We have her contained. Dangerous repeat dangerous. Treat with extreme caution."

The girl pulled the human bodyguard down the corridor and behind some cover

"You don't think you're going to get out of this do you?" said the guard nervous aware of the hair-thin red cut he already had to his neck. Not to mention the blade which could cut through him like a cheese wire through warm chocolate.

"Well, I was thinking I would bake a cake of apology and say I was REALLY REALLY sorry and hoping you would forget about it. What do you think?" said the girl. 

She backed against the window left a small device near it. Then pulled back to the side. She winced like she was expecting something. Nothing happened. 

"Fuck." 

She fired wildly down the corridor. It was met by a wall of bullets coming the other way. The bullets flew down the corridor cracking the bulletproof glass of the observation balcony.

"Losers. You can do better than that. First one of you to get close and I'll give a thumbs up on Linked-in. Given your last boss died on your watch you neeeeeeed it." she shouted and shot again.

Her e-gun shot more bullets, but the return hail was more intense. They hit the glass balcony cover behind them cracking it. The hostage knew they were high up like an airplane, the air outside was thin. If the windows gave out he would have a couple of minutes before passing out.

The girl looked around "They are right. We *are* so high up you can make out the curvature of the earth up here. This place would make a good location for the dissolution meeting of the flat earth society right?" She said in a perky voice.