I love u, but im coward and loser

Sun POV
I think that night was the right time for me to confess my feeling for In. For information i am gay, and here i am in love with my friend In. i know In after 4month since i move to his school. At first he is bully but after this and that we become so close.  To tell the truth  iwas afraid to confess but i think with his mood right now i can try..

Today is 7th day of school holiday. I sleepover in In house.

After we played game we both lying on In bed

The quite night and the sound of cricket from outside of the window is like beautiful song to my ear. I like the sound of it since little. In this moment the sound of cricket make the room seems romantic.

"Krik..krik..krik" the sound of cricket.

" the cricket sound.." I start the conversation

" its irritating isn't? In reply. I hate it but i cant do anything about it."

"No, i dint think so.. its amazing in its own way you know.. i mean the cricket sound.. my grandma tell me that the cricket make a sound to notify us about something.. sometimes it tell us that its gonna rain.."

"Rain? 555 the weather is clear sun.. it's impossible.. maybe your grandma like to read a fairytales.." he laughed

"Eihh.. " I threw pillow to In

"Eits" he fight back

We play pillow fight for a while.

"555555555555" we laughed until exhausting.. we back to lying on the bed still having chuckles like a kid..

"In.." i speak as i calm my breath.
"I want to tell you something"

"Wait, me too.." he replied

I smile, i was so happy thinking that we  maybe have the same feeling..

"What is it? Tell me, is it secret? " i am curious

"I am fall in love!!" In shouted than hid himself on blanket..

I smile brightly "me too In" trying to open the blanket but I slipped and fall to hugging In..

"Dumb..dumb..dumb.." my heartbeat sound so loud like korean popular song.

"Ouh" in shouted.
He push me away. He smiled i fellin in love with nam.. and then he hid himself on the blanket again.. and giggling by himself

"nomu appa.. appa.. appa.." the song of 2ne1  ringing on my brain..

My heart crashed.. i sit still and spacing out still hearing the sound in my brain..

"Oy.. aiSun " the sound of in out of blanket
I jumped from spacing out..  "what do you think?" When do you think i Should confess to her? And tell me right now who are you fall in love with? Its not Nam right?"

I smile at him and then hit his head.. "i dont like tomboy like her, she is my best friend for kpop sake"

"Then who is it?" He getting close to my face

I push him than hit his head again " i fallin in love with mr. Cricket" i shouted and then lying to bed and close my eyes..

"Whatt?? Heyy? Aisun? Do you like cricket?" In shake my lifeless body.

"You like annoying and noisy person? Tomboy is better dont you think? But whatever.. as long as you don't love my lovely nam thats okay.. good night mr cricket lover"  In back to his sleep position..

Lovely nam? .. arnt i lovely too?
I stare at the ceiling

"Drip..drip..drip.." i did not realize that tears drop from my left eye..

"Ow god" i cried lowly and standup slowly, glancing at a clock that point at 23.00..

I run slowly out from In room leaving sleeping my crush In and my belongings..
My tears still pouring on my cheeks while im out from In gate house..

After running far away from in house i stopped, and squat down and covering my mouth becouse i know my tears pouring hard that my mouth gawking and make a sound.. 

"Shaaa..... shaaaa...." the rain suddenly pouring down..

"Ough..ough, hiks hiks" I choke while crying.. and then laughing "55555 what is it? Mr cricket? Do you notify that my heart will broke today? Do you call this rain for me?" I cried again..

After long squat while crying i try to stand and want to cross the road..

I see a light from car that direct right into me "oh good, its look like not just my heart that dying today, did i die today mr cricket.. i want to meet you mr annoying and noisy cricket " i thinked.

"Chiiiiittttt" the sound of wheels that scrape the road.

I was ready to die but my leg get limp by its own. I was lying on the road from shock..

And there is a person who keep bothering me asking me okay..

"You almost make me die and ask me okay" i thinked

Suddenly i fell some one poking me..
"Is he crazy? Why is he so annoying? I m in shook here for your information!" I thinked again. I try to stand and suddenly

"Oh" that person shouted

"Wow this guy sure noisy" i still thinking while staggering trying to stand..

"Are you perver ghost?"the dude asking

"Hah? How did he know that iam pervert? " I thinking While looking at the noisy person from before

"Oh my god handsome dude" my gayness think overwhelming..
🎧majimak chorom mamamajimak chorom~ still my kpop brain ringing in head

"Wait wait..

Waiitttt??? Isn't he copper the bully.. ?oh noo. I need to go way from this place" i panicking while thinking..

I walk away while ignoring the noisy copper..

#######
Nice dicision Sun just ignore mr cricket 😂😱😱😱

What do you think my story?
Did my English really bad?
Isnt copper cute 😂😂😍😍😘
Leggo leggo next capt