Are you dreaming? Loser

Fudanji-chan POV
------------------
Its evening..
The clock point at 15.00..
there is a boy who staggering by himself in the bed..

After crying and running and almost die drenched in the rain That night Sun got a cold. He cant even move..

Having a cold while living alone ,  make sun remembering when he is sick with mother that took care of him.. he is crying again..

"Ding dong, ring, ding dong" the sound of the bell of his room ringing..

"Whoo iiiss iiitt? Sun trying to shouted but his voice wavering..

"Its me sun!, are you okay? Can i come in?" Sound of boy from outside the door.

The sound of boy he remember clearly, why is he here? Sin thinking.. he smile "yes, i dont lock the doorrr" his voice still wavering and try to close his eyes again.

" oi Aisun, what the is going on? Why your face so red.. are you sick?" The boy put his and on sun forehead.
"Oh shit.. its hot as fuck.. the hell aisun" the boy shouted..

"Is he okay, oi sun.. have you drink medicine? Eating? Sun?" Sound of girl worried.

Sun shock and open his eyes.. he saw a couple that look worried with his condition.. but its not make feel better but more sorrowful..

"Iam okay.. i just need sleep and i will recovered and ready for school tomorrow " sun answer..
ai In, nam.. you guys need to leave soon.. i dont want you guys got sick on the first terms because of me..

"Plak" in smack my head
"Oi ai in.. are you crazy? He is sick? Wait here i will buy medicine and some porridge!" Nam shoted at In.. "just back to rest sun" she add.

"Ei nam, i ll go with you.. you are a girl, what if there is something dangerous.." in trying to hold nam hand.

"Ah.. nomu appa.. appaa. Appaa.." sun thinking

"Are you idiot in, im okay.. look !! our friend lying on the bed like steamed crabs, just took care of him.. make a compression for his head, i wll heading out for a while"

"Okay" in sighed.. and look at the sun who is still staggering

"I wll make compress for you wait for a minute.. " in trying to get towel and ice water to make comprres..

"Aw" sun jolted..
"its okay its just ice water. Are you and idiot how can you get sick? And when did you leave my house? And here i put your phone and your belonging. Check it when you have recovered.. " in sighed again

Nit long after that nam comeback and give sun the medicine and trying to help sun eating

"Waiittt,, give me the spoon.. i will feed him" in trying to reach the spoon that nam hold.

After sun finishing the porridge he back to sleep.. his face much better than before

The boy and girl smiling happily..
------
After take a turn to change the compress on aun forhead they overslept beside sun bed..

" ugh" sun wake and trying sit.. he look at in peacefully and than look at nam.. he smile.. he thanks to god that give him a friend that care so much about him

After his feeling much better he trying wake up the boy he have crush on and his bestgirlfriend..

They both seems relieved..
"Its look like you re okay now! I will go home now." Nam say.. " you need to take care of him in" she add

Sun look at in " its okay nam i m feeling much better because of you two.. thankyou so much, in please walk nam to her home, its not nice for girl walk alone at this hour" sun smiled even his heart sound broken..

"Okey then, see you tomorrow at school"

Bye..
-----------

After the boy and girl leaving sun feel empety. Its look like he still cant get over his crush even he tried to smile while seeing both of them..

" i need to change this heart, mr cricket ihope you are here.. 55555" sun laughed

"Krik krik krik"
The sound of cricket from outside his house seems more clear today

The lonely room sound brightly with the boy giggling and laughing

"Do you watching me, mr cricket?" I hope there are a person that care about me like you" he sighed

I hope the two of them live happily together.. he smile little.

"You know mr cricket? Now i ll find my another dream boyfriend.. i need to level up.. I need a hot boy friend with sexy body, rich, caring, and can make laughing everyday!! Just like you mr cricket?!!" Sun giggling alone again.

" it's irritating, annoying, and noisy" suddenly he remmbering what In say yesterday..

"Its okay mr cricket even youre noisy or annoying.. i think you sound romantic in my ear.. " he smiled and trying to standup to charge his phone and preparing the book for his new terms.. after that the boy back to his bad trying to sleeping while his lip smiling and the left of his eye crying..

####
Do you think sun look like crazy person here?? Do you think??
Non non non dont.. he is adorable isnt he? Fight me if he isnt!!
Haha
See you next capt dont forget to comment for my improvement
Leggo leggo