Spell it all loser

Copper POV
-----
After the infirmary doctor check the boy, she went out.. and the nam girl coming looking out for her friend, she tell me that she make the two boys to comeback..

"You should comback too".. nam speak while moving a chair toward nipple boy.

"I will look after him.. "

I staying silence looking at the boy

"He is already sick since yesterday" she begin talk again

"Inn said that 2days ago sun missing from his house in the middle of the night, so we went to sun house. And he already have a fever."

"So..?" I ask her

"Ah, you look worried so i try to tell you he is alright"

"I dont care, i just help him because the class is fucking boring, and i can skip class by bringing him to infirmary"

"Is that so?, but i can tell that you lying"

"Shut up your mouth yo dumb girl!"i yelled as i saw the boy groan from my loud voice.. i was freaking wondering what this girl and that ma am tring to say..

"If not than thats okay.. i dont know why sun choose to sit beside your seat, but i beeging you dont bully him, he is suffering enaugh.. "

"What suffering? Because you steal his man?" I ask her with lower voice.

"What do you mean? You know sun like inn? Did sun say that? "

"What ? So its true that this boy is a fag?"

"Plaaaackk" the nam girl stand and slapping me on my cheeks

"Today i think that sun have another friend that he can sharing his problem after he is left alone, and i am so dumb for thinking you changed.. just go from here copper.. and never get to close to sun"

nam wavering voice while crying.. her eye look at me with anger..

"What do you meant left alone? Arent you the one who is left him alone? He looking at you guys all chammy like love bird.. and you know that he like inn too? Hah?" I smirked

The anger on nam eyes fadded

The she sit and close her face with the both of her hand
"You dont even know anything, ugh.. i care about sun but i have crush on inn since long time ago.. my feeling i cant stopped it" the girl then crying..

"So you dont have authority to speak ill of me"

I still sit in my chair,
"I know that you like inn since he is my buddy long time ago, you always look at him"

Then nam girl lift her head and looking at me

" the thing... about this boy.. liking sun is my own speculation.. i know from the look of this boy is the same as me looking at peach"

Nam try to switch her tears..

"About me yelled about him... being .. you know... i m sorry for that.. iam just confusing my self.."

"I tell you since i dont have anything to lose.. I already broke up with peach.. and my mood is not that good.. iam sorry if i yelled. Its just, knowing she dont love from the very first start.. make my mood up and down.. and because i get confused by this boy.. i took all my anger for peach to this boy.,i dont know if he reAlly like sun, so i hurting him by my word, and he crying until passed out."

The girl still listening my word by word

"Mm.. if you tell me to not get near him.. I think that the right choice, both for him and for me.. i dont know why i care a lot of this boy since the night rain.." i look at nipple boy

"Night rain?" Nam girl ask

"Its two days ago i met him by chance inthe middle of the night he is drenched in rain with swollen eyes, after that day i keep bumming in to him.. seeing him laugh make my heart laught too when he is crying because of my word my heart also ache so much.. much than me break up with peach" i look at nam that looking excited

"I know it" nam nonchalantly speak

"What?"

Nam smiling " you fall in love copper"

"Hah?"

-----
Me: hah?? Im not shock.. sorry for boring stuff

Leggo leggo