The guilty loser and the friend of cute loser

Fudanji-chan POV
--------
Copper quitly take a glance to the boy who is stay quite after crying like river because the hurtful word he said to the boy.

Copper face looks like in guilty. He frequently look the boy again and again..

Sun still silent on his sit without making anysound..

After awhile copper take a glance again and he seems worried because the boy infront of him seems like make a heavy breathing with constantly moan..

Suddenly copper stand up..

"Shrek" the sound chair that copper roughly push as he trying to pick sun with his hand and lift him to his arm, copper carrying sun like bridal style..

All of his classmates and teacher wondering what happen.

"Kyaa.. " the sound of fangirl classmates

All of his classmate make a noises.

Seeing his friend beeing carried by the biggest bully in school.. in, oh, and nam stand, and they run towards copper directions..

"What are you doing" in yell
Nam and oh trying reach the sun who is look unconscious " hei, let him down copper"

Copper did not let them touch sun, he shrugged them of..

" what happen?" The teacher walk toward after seeing the scene.

"He is sick" copper said and turn around and run towards the door while carrying sun

"Where are you going?" The three of sun friend yell worried

Copper run passing the teacher..
The three friends also running behind copper..

Nam stopped before passing the teacher..

"Mm, sir its lookslike sun still sick from yesterday cold.. can i ask your permission so we can take care of him?"

The teacher looks worried " yeah, bring him to infirmary, just one person is enough to take care of him.. tell the the others student to comeback here.." i ll look at sun conditions after class"

"Okay sir.. thnkyu" nam wai at her teacher and run to go to her friend.

" okay okay, be quite please.. let's continue our class" the teacher back to his position.

Seeing all the scene Peach take her phone, and giggling secretly.

"Yo girl.. big news!"

" whatsup peach? Good or bad? Tell mee!!"

"My exboy turn out to be gay. 555"

"What? Who? The bully? Ckckckck? How and why?"

"Lol, he make a scene just now!"

"Tell me girl!! "

" I'll tell you letter, lol."

"Oh peach,.."

" calm down girl, lol.. see you soon, :3"

"Better tell me the funny story"

" 😘😂" peach ending the message with her friend and then listening to mr teacher

------

Inn POV..

"Wait copper.. let me see sun for awhile" i trying to chase copper with ohh beside me

Copper stopped from running "he is sick.. i bring him to infirmary" and then slowly walk again leaving the two boys who is worried for our friend.

"What? Whats wrong with him? Suddenly care to sun" Ohh asking me

"Idont know, even he is my best friend before he never care that much with us, i mean carrying a boy with bridal style?"

"something is weird, sun is sick? Yo dont know? And didnt you say that yesterday he sleep over to your house?"

"No he is sick since yesterday, but he seems fine already when me and nam leave.. you can see earlier right? Sun joking around infront of class. And sun sleepover at my house  the day before yesterday. That day when in the middle of the night when i wake up he already gone leaving his belonging to my place."

"Huh? Why?" oh look at me

"I dont know, yesterday noon. Me and nam go to his dorm, you know right he live alone. We both worried.. and when we are there in was already lying on his bed with fever..so we took care of him" i explain

"Hmm, so he still sick then?."

"Wait," ohh smirk
"You use sun as excuse for invite nam for a date? You jerk!" Ohh smack my head

"Oi, ohh.. how do you know that?"

"Plak" oh smack my head again

"should we leave sun to copper now?". Oh ask

"No we cant!. I still worried, and i want to ask copper why sun ignoring us and sit with copper"

"You have point"

The boys keep talking while cashing copper

------
Copper POV
---

I don't understand my self anymore. Why do i care so much to this boy that i  barely know..

Ugh and i carrying him with this bride-like.. and how can i face him after what i said.. i hurt him because idont understands myself..

"Excuse me, maam.."
"Aww..." the infirmary woman exclaimed seeing me carrying the boy

"Oh its you again,  ow what happen. Did something happen to your boyfriend"

" he lost conscious after crying" and its look like his fever still not gone from this morning

" put him here.. i will examine him, you  can sit there"

"And..  he is not my boyfriend, i like girl maam"

"Is that so? But your eyes telling me differently " she smiled

"What do you mean maam?" I ask her

"Ssstt, be quite for now"