1☽ HeartBreak

INTRODUCTION/DISCLAIMER:

This book may contain some curse words and heavy violence such as physical fights and even death.

Do not copy this book and publish it on this or any other platform claiming this book to be yours, you will be reported immediately. This is something partially never seen before and something that I have completely come up with.

____
_____________________

Karletta

Washington, DC. USA.

1995

I stood mutely in front of the heavy and dark coffee-coloured front door of my extensive house that I could quite careless about right now. There were numerous amounts of thoughts, feelings and emotions running through me at this very distinct moment.

I was completely drenched and soaked due to all the abnormal quantity of rain falling down on this pathetic and sad little world we all call home. Although that wasn't quite the reason why I was thoroughly drenched.

I proceeded to effortlessly push that damn doorbell. After waiting what felt like a whole eternity to my worthless and damn right waste of a time life, the door opened to reveal my appreciative twin brother Kaemon.

I sighed and dragged myself inside without making a single eye contact and used all of the energy I had remaining inside of me, which was by the way barely any energy and walked up the stairs only to then pause at the sound of my brother's deep-to...

I sighed and dragged myself inside without making a single eye contact and used all of the energy I had remaining inside of me, which was by the way barely any energy and walked up the stairs only to then pause at the sound of my brother's deep-toned voice.

"How did the date go then, sister?" Kaemon asked.

Yes, I had stopped to listen to what he had to say but was I really going to give him an answer?

Nope. Not in my best interest at all.

I sighed heavily and took the last step up the stairs to only be met with my older brother Ryder.