6☽ Reality

Karletta

My heart quite literally skips a beat and my whole vulnerable body instantly turns stiff as I try really hard to wrap my head around what I was currently seeing.

"You're not real, you can't be. You're d-dead." I stuttered, hesitantly retreating backwards as Ace steadily walked towards me.

I halted when his electric touch collided with the surface of my tanned skin. I yanked my hand away as the electric feeling started to overwhelm me, "Why are you here? You can't be here, you died. What is this sorcery?"

Ace smiled warmly, "That is exactly what I asked myself that night when my life was unwillingly snatched away from me. But hey, at least you're safe, that's all I ask for." He stated, causing my brow to arch slightly.

Hm. This is confusing, he sounded quite angry at me literally moments ago.

I nervously bit my bottom lip, "B-but you just said that if it weren't for me you would've been here dancing right now?" I stuttered a little, looking deeply into his ocean blue eyes.

Ace licked his lips, "I did indeed say that. That was just a little anger I wanted to get out of my system. Look, I don't know what you are and what the hell you did that night and how your eyes turned blue out of nowhere but I'm gonna help you get through this okay? I love you, you know that right?" He asked, searching deeply into my eyes for an answer.

I nodded mutely, "Yes. Yes, I know that and I love you too but you're dead, you're not real, this absolutely impossible. I watched you die with my own eyes, how the hell am I talking to you?" I whispered, loud enough for only Ace to hear.

Ace chuckled, "Ah. Letta, your supernatural powers are impossible too, right? But here you are, doubting yourself about speaking to a spirit. Tsk tsk, you're a smart girl Karletta, come on, don't let me down now. The answer to your question is that only you can see me because I only want you to see me and no one else. At least not right now, later I'll show myself to the others when I wish to do so."

My eyes widened and I snapped back, pointing my finger at him. "You will not! Leave the others alone, Ryder and the boys are having a hard time dealing with your untimely death. Leave them alone, you can come to me if you'd like but I beg you, please, leave the others alone." I pleaded, impatiently.

Ace displayed that smirk that made me fall for him 2 years ago, "As you wish, Lunette." He stated before majestically disappearing into thin air.

I proceeded to take a deep breath only to be tapped on my shoulder which caused me to turn around and be met with a dressed up Silas Lloyd.