5☽ Emotions

Kaemon

I shot my rather unique ocean blue eyes towards my older brother regarding the words that he had just spat out, "Are you outta your damn mind Ry?" I exclaimed.

Ryder placed his hands on his hips as if he was an annoyed mother fed up with her children, "Oh please. I don't have anyone to fight with so I'm all good to go but you two? Oh, if you were to fight the Mercuries this exact moment I would be laughing during the whole fight endlessly. You two aren't ready whatsoever to go through a war in which your only weapon is your gifted magic. John and Michael died for you two, it is now up to you two to restore our legacy. The legacy of the Moonlights."

Karletta snickered, "The Moonlights?" She questioned.

Ryder folded his arms, "You do know that each person born into the Gemini bloodline represents a single ray of Moonlight?"

Karletta rolled her eyes, "Well I do now." She mumbled.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes, I decided to speak up. "I guess you're right Ryd. If we wanna win this thing we've gotta prepare for it first." I stated.

Karletta released a huge heavy sigh, "I guess we've gotta start training." She said, placing her hands on her hips whilst looking directly up at the Moon that silently hovered over us, lurking around the corner of my almond shaped eyes.

_______

Karletta

NEXT DAY

At School

It's currently break time and I had just finished explaining the whole of last night to my best friends in detail, "My mother knew of my father's powers and she also knew that her kids had it too. She knew the powers were a threat to some people but when she learned that she might have to deal with the loss of two innocent children who had a whole life ahead of them, it really tore her apart." I sighed, looking down and fiddling with my nails.

Davina paused and immediately grabbed a hold of my both hands with hers, "Everything will be fine, okay? Just don't stress out and live your life, be yourself and believe in yourself." She said, reassuring me.

I displayed a small warm smile on my face which soon fell.

Monica dragged her thumb across her lips whilst looking away, getting slightly nervous. How do I know this? It's a nervous habit of hers.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hey. What's wrong Moni?" I asked, curiously.

Davina looked over at Monica and they locked eyes, that then made something click inside of Davina's head which obviously made Davina smirk.

Monica grinned, "Dina and I may or may not have given your number to Noah."

Noah?

I pouted out of confusion, "I'm lost here. Noah who?" I asked, looking between them two.

Davina facepalmed herself, "Noah Martinez? FBI Agent? Ring a bell?" She hinted, looking into my eyes.

Ahh, I remember now, oh my gosh I'm so stupid.

I tilted my head and folded my arms, looking towards my best friends with an annoyed look. "Let's just forget that Ace passed away like four days shall we-"