Chapter 17

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT - READ AT YOUR OWN DESIRE

Vampire Enclave
Felan's POV

We returned home, both of us strangely quiet despite what just happened. Sitting in the living room, Kyran looked over at me, a mischievous look in his eyes. "So... If I recall correctly, you were in heat."

I blushed, not noticing when he moved closer until he was pushing his lips against my own. I froze, before melting into his touch. He pulled away, smirking at my expression. "And, if I recall correctly, I was going to take you." I wanted to moan, but I held back after seeing the reluctance in his eyes, even as he spoke. Despite the confidence in his voice, I knew he was still thinking about what had happened the first time we'd tried to mate. 

He gave me a questioning look as I sat there. I took his hand, pulling to his mark on my neck - the two puncture holes from his fangs - letting his hand rest there. His eyes flashed with fear and regret - and unmistakable lust - and he tried to pull back, but I stopped him. "Kyran..." My voice was higher than usual, with a needy sound to it; I wanted him to do this. "It's okay.. Do it, please."

Kyran's confidence returned, though his eyes held a bit of uncertainty. Still, he pushed his lips against mine, our breath mingling as we kissed. Taking it a step further, he gently pushed his tongue against my lips, shyly at first, then harder, begging for entrance to my mouth. I happily granted it, and he pulled away with a smirk before recapturing my lips in a heated competition for dominance. It didn't last long, though; I gave in quickly enough. his tongue pushed into my mouth, roughly swirling it around as he inspected every inch of my mouth. 

I gave a small whimper of pleasure, attempting to do the same. My tongue uncoiled from inside my mouth, moving against his gently before he stopped, allowing me access to his mouth. Meekly, I explored the unfamiliar area, enjoying the feeling. I could feel his fangs appearing as I ran my tongue across his teeth, and I touched them gently with my tongue, eliciting a shiver from Kyran. Happy with my work, I pulled back and allowed Kyran to take control.

He pushed me down, his tongue already moving in my mouth once more. Moaning, I pushed against him, my back arching me into his chest as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. The sparks flying across my vision at the contact had me in a daze, unsure of what was going on or where I was. Kyran pulled me up against him and, still holding our kiss, moved us upstairs to the bedroom. 

When we arrived, he pushed me down onto the mattress with a soft thud, and leaned over top of me, his arms on either side of my face. Through my own hooded eyes, I looked at Kyran's expression, his red eyes darker than I'd ever seen, filled with lust. And all of it was directed at me. The intensity of it made me blush harder, my face probably as bright as tomato. I tried to turn away, squirming under his lustful looks. 

Kyran growled, grabbing my face with one hand and forcing me to face him. "Don't turn away, Mate." His voice was dark, filled with desire. I swallowed, my body wanting to obey my mate, but my embarrassment averting my eyes. What happened next surprised me. Kyran whined. Whined. Immediately, I turned my eyes back, and he perked up, his eyes still boring into me. His lips pressed against mine once more, our bodies melting together. 

His hands ran across my back, sending shivers down my spine before one hand made it's way up my shirt, causing me to gasp as he touched me. Kyran purred at my reaction, pulling away from the kiss and burying his face into my neck. He trailed a line of kisses down my neck, the hand on my back moving to my stomach and pushing my shirt up to my neck before pulling it over my head.