XXXIII ; 三 十 三

T H I R T Y T H R E E

"nice to meet you, ma'am!" areum bowed repeatedly in front of the woman. "i'm his mom, just call me mom sweetie." she felt herself warm up from the comment.

she met jung hoseok's mom that night.the lady he always spoke of as his hero, and areum could see why. her smile was so friendly and her aura displayed love.

when he invited areum to his house she immediantly
took up on it. his house was nice, and very grand. she felt as if she were in museum. but the main art piece stood in front of
her.

"hobi, what time am i going home tonight?"
she knew if she stayed too late her mother would murder her. "just stay the night." she nodded. she had stayed the night before but it was just her and him on the couch cuddling and watching disney movies for their second date.

the night went smoothly and his mother
fixed them all food to eat together at the dinner table. "i really enjoyed it." areum was helping clean the dishes although his mother told her it was fine. "thank you very much, ara. you know my boy talks about you a lot. you really make him happy."

"he makes me very happy."
she was glad to know he talked about her postively. and that his feelings were real.

she hurried down the stairs as hoseok chased her.
but when she got there she
noticed lights hanging from the ceiling unlike
before, and hoseok was no longer behind
her.

they led a path to him. he held a tiny box.

"what's this?"

"i really want you to be mine, kim areum.
so what do you say." he said pulling the necklace
of the tiny box. it was a heart with his name on it. she hugged him tightly. "of course." her soft whisper calmed him.

she didn't need anything more than him.
all she needed was him. and now she had him.