Prologue

She bid her bye to her friends and came towards the car....but seeing "him" on driving seat she was shocked....her steps stop at their place...she looked at "his" face to find 'anything' but his face was devoid of any kind of emotion..
When she didn't move from her place..
He looked at her and said..
"Anisa...!!! Sit in the car..if you don't want to create any scene"
His voice contained a hidden threat..
She slowly opened the car door and sat on the passenger seat..
"Anisa"....she thought..he called her by her full name..after long time..
she feel strange..may be she became habbitual of listening "Anie"from his mouth....
She buckled her seat belt..

Strangely he was driving fast..

When he took a different route which is not led to her house..she became uncomfortable..she tried to ask him..

But seeing his clenched jaw and red eyes...she leaved the idea of asking...

Suddenly car came to a hault..infront of a flat..he opened his side door..and came to her side..he held her hands in a tight steel grip and started opening the flat by a spare key...
Before she could understand something, the door of the flat  closed...

After realization..Blood drained from her face..
Her heart is thumping loudly that she felt it came outside..
She looked at him and asked the question which is troubling her..

"Whaaat..what are we doing here..why u brought me here..i don't wanna stay.."
But his continuous silence was now killing her..and also increaseing her fear..

He at once looked at her trembling figure and said...!!
"Ms Anisa Asfandyar Khan"
This is your right place..
This is the answer of your question..
I brought you here to show you whom u belong..

His deep voice send shivers down her spine..
She tried to said something but words struck in her throat..and tears started falling..
He started moving towards her..and she moved backward until her back hit the wall..
She knew....what was next coming to her..!!!
she was traped..!!
He caged her between him and wall..!!

He stood so close that she smells his fav perfume..she put her hands on his chest to create some distance but in a swift motion he put her hands above her head...

_________________________________________

Asalam u Alaikum....!!

Please ignore my mistakes.
Comment and vote...

BlissfullyElegant
Proud-To-Be-Muslim
ihareemnisar
blush_girl96
Sajal_ameena
Aiza_4
khuwahish
The_Night_Writer
diamond85858
Ayeshasyed97
kiranhafeez
MoushirahAckbarally
your_perfection010
Being_Elegant
Khwaish98
oh_my_sam
FabulousMaria6
SarahKhan321
its_me_abbbyy
Ayeshasyed97
tanaz97
i7love8allah6
ihareemnisar
lailamehtaab
TheSecretWriterr94