"Her Life"

Is Dafa Barishain rukti hi nahin Faraz💔💔
        Hum na ansu kya bhaye sara Mausam ro para 💔💔

"Ahmed Faraz"

******************************************

The rays of the sun falling directly on her face..she wakes up by the sound of alarm..the clock shows 7:30am..!!!

Anisa's prov:

I was late...!!!

I left my  bed hurriedly...!!

After freshenup..I went to kitchen to help my ami...in preparing breakfast...!!

Ami almost prepared the breakfast...so i decided to made tea for others and "coffee" for him...!!!

He (the curse of my life)wanted "His special Coffee" every morning...!!!!!

I thought bitterly...!!!

Then I arranged the diningtable..with the help of aima and nighat...!!!

We lived in a joint family....

Chachu's (father younger brother) and taya's (father elder brother) family sat on their chairs and waited for them...
At last at 8 O'clock he "The Great Asfandyar" came and sat on his specific chair....and after him "his mother"Maheen...!!!

Ami surved the breakfast to everyone...
.and after serving ,she sat on her chair and started eating...!!

I just looked at my ami helplessly...
I never able to digest this fact..it gives me the same pain every time...but I am also not able to do any thing to change this...!!!

Ali suddenly put his hand on my hand to cheer me...!!
And i genuinely smiled...on his gesture.. i don't know how he always understand me...thats why i love him so much...he is my cousin...my best buddy..my best friend...my partner in crime...!!!

He is only eighteen...!!
And four  years younger than me...a smile appear on my face...because i remember the statement of him...

According to him...if i am not elder than him.....then he surely married me...!!

He and his idiotic ideas....but still he is the best...!!

After that i ate my breakfast....silently...!!!

No-one talked on the dining table...this is against the rules of Asfand's mother.."Maheen"

Ali , aima, ayla ,nighat aur sabahat compliment my ami cooking and my ami smile...!!

Ahhh how cute she look while smiling..i admire her....!!

I waited for sometime to hear any kind of word from him..aur from his mother side..but as usual nothing came..!!

I felt bad ...
They are even not able to say a little word...in appericiation......!!

I looked at the face of Asfand who was busy in eating his omlate....

How i forgot that "He" has a "Stone Heart"...!!!
He only care about his mother "Maheen" and himself....!!

( Pathetic...sick person )
I awarded him with another reward..in my mind...!!

He looked at me for a mere second and raised his one eyebrow...in questioning...!!

I just lower my gaze...!!

He suddenly asked..."Anisa what is your problem...?????
Why are you staring at me"...???"

I startled on his question...i knew very well he only need a chance to ashamed me...infront of everyone...!!