"Her Attempt"

Mujhy apny zabt pay naaz tha,Sar e Bazm raat yeh kya hua...

Meri ankh kesy chalak gai,mujhy ranj hai yeh bura hua...

Meri Zindagi kay chiragh ka yeh mizaj koi naya nahin...

Abhi rosni..abhi teergi..na jala hua na boojha hua...

Mujhy jo bhi dushman e jan mila,wohi pukhta kar jafa mila..

Na kisi ki Zarb ghalat pari..na kisi ka teer khata hua...

Mujhy kyun na Samjh saky yeh khud apny dil hi sa pouchiye..

Meri dastan e hayat ka to wark wark hai khula hua...

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

Anisa's prov:

Days are passing quickly..and i have nothing to do..even the arrangments of engagement also started..!!

Ami forbid me to go to university for this week..so that i can take part in engagement preparations..like this is not enough.. like all that is happening is just according to my wish..!!

During these days many times ayla..aima..nighat..Sabahat and even Ali tried to talk to me but i ignored them each time..i don't want their fake sympathy..care or love...!!
Whatever..!!

As each day passed..i feel myself near the verge of breaking....!!

I have no one beside me..who listen to me..those whom i consider my family and friends they all betrayed me..!!

They all are happy on this engagement and even participating in the praparation..

They forced me many times to go out with them...
Even one day on Ami's persistence i went with them for the shopping but the constantly following eyes of Asfand and the smile on everyone faces..crushed my heart more..!!

They all found it amousing..??

And on top of that the constant mocking eyes of their mother's...made me so frustrated that i left the shopping without taking anything..!!!

From that day i locked myself in my room..i don't want to see them..i don't want to talk to them..

They all are selfish..!!

I am in the corridor near the living room when once again ami came to me to told me to go with asfand for the selection of engagement dress..!!

"I don't want to go..!!!
I don't want to go anywhere ami..and with that person never.."

"Can't you all see i hate him..!!
I can't able to stand him for even a minute..
How can i do this marriage..tell me..!!

Please look at me for once..he doesn't love me ami..it's just your misunderstanding.."

"Alright..then why is he marring you"..??

"Hhheee..he is doing this marriage for destroying my life completely...
He is doing this for his mother..
He is doing this for hurting me.."

"No anie he is doing this because he loves you..!!"

He doesn't love me Ami..!!
Or even for a minute i assume that he actually love me..so..what ami..??

He is the son of that woman who hate us both to the core of her heart..
How can she ever let me be happy with him..??

"This marriage only bring destruction with itself..!!!
Destruction for me ,for you..or may be for this whole house.."