"Something fishy"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dhundi har jagah par Muhabbat na mili...

Insaan milay bht magar insaniyat na mili..

Duniya ke hazaroon cheezon ka har chehra dekha hey...

Har nazara dekha hai,har karishma dekha hey

Par hey zehen mey jo Murat woh Surat na mili....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Asfand's prov:

Ahhh...!!!!
What the hell...!!

My head is pounding badly due to the lack of sleep....I can't sleep for a minute last night....I don't know why..?
May be because of mom.....!!

I mean after what she said...I unintentionally think about it the entire night...!!

Asfand and Anisa...what a joke....!!!

Me and Anisa has a complicated relation from start....!!

From the childhood she don't like me...
She don't wanna play with me...
She don't wanna share anything with me..and if I give my any toy to her...she even don't accept it...!!

She always have some problem with me and i never able to understand the reason of it......!!

I still remember..when I was 17..!!
I am the captain of my college cricket team...I have passion for cricket...and because of my this passion ..I was not able to pay attention to my studies...and as a result I failed in one of my subjects...

I didn't inform mom and dad about it...i thought i managed this...but my bad luck that Anisa somehow found the report card..and without informing me she showed it to my dad...!!

On that day I realised that she has really some serious problem with me...!!

From that day...i also start troubling her....i intentionally broke her fav things..!!
I messed up her assignments...!!
I destroyed her fav dress...!!
I never allowed her to go to any school or college trip...!!

But these things never satisfied me..!!

Time passed..and soon i realised my importance...i don't need to do such things...she is "No-One" infront of me..!!
After that I start ignoring her...!!

But i always know she don't like me...infact everyone know...!!

And now i am thinking about us......!!
"Us" really asfand...my mind scolds me...!!

But still mom asked me about Anisa...why...??
"Is she really capable of me"..!!!

Here I am sitting on dining table ......all are busy in their breakfast...
I look at Anisa....She is eating bread with jam...!!
She always eat bread in the breatfast...
She is wearing a white dress with dark blue staller...it look nice on her...!!
She has beautiful dark brown eyes...her eyes are deep..and held many emotions and secrets....!!!
Her hairs is long and brownish black in shade....!!!
She also wore a tiny noise pin which suits her....!!!
She is not that bad...!!
Actually she looks good when she is mute...!!

Ohh..Allah..!!!
What I am thinking....
I am not thinking straight....
I am not in my right mind state..!!

"Asfand what is wrong with you...??
You are staring at her on the dining table in front of the whole family"...I rebuked myself.....!!

I shifted my eyes from her to my breakfast...."Anisa" sddenly her name slipped from my mouth....!!
Now everyone is looking at me with questioning eyes....

To hell with you asfand..now what you explain the reason,  of calling her....!!

"Ahmmm....actually breakfast is good and also coffee ..."

Anisa looked at me with astonishment in her eyes ...but soon she masked her expressions..!!!

Ali choked the water which he was drinking....
And now he is coughing badly....
Aima patted his back....and Nighat pass him the tissue box...!!

"I don't made breakfast...ami made it as "always" if you know..!!
"I only help her...Asfand bhai"....she said.."

Ohhh...anisa and her bitter toungue..i told you.....she only look good when she is mute...!!

But i know this time, there is some problem with me...!!
I am acting like a complete fool....!!
I think I am losing my sanity...!!!

I need to divert my mind otherwise I don't know the consequences...!!

After that i completed my breakfast hurriedly and came to my room i am rooming back and forth in the room....
I have no mood of going anywhere specially office...i should take a leave and relax myself.. i thought...!!

Ali's prov:

"Anie...my sweety".. "where are you"....??
I searched for anisa..in drawing room..but she is not there...!
May be...she is in her room...

"Anie...here you are"..and i am searching for you in the whole house..!!

She smiled and asked the reason of my arrival..!!

"Anie...dear" from which side sun rises today...!!

Asfi bhai complemented breakfast.. for the first time...!!!
I think i am dreaming......pinch me please .....!!

Anie slap my biceps hardly....!!

Ahhh...!! What...!!! I told you to pinch me not to slap me....
Why this cruel treatment.?

"So that you can come to the reality and now shut your mouth please " Anie replied..

But Anie really "Our Asfi Bhai" complemented you..!!

But seriously anie...don't you find it strange,there is something fishy...!!

"No i don't.."

"Now shut up Ali.....leave this topic and get ready fast..!!
You know you have to take us for shopping....now just go..."Anisa told me...

No..anie plzzz...not today...i have a football match....and if i go with you all...i am sure i will never able to attend it ....!!

"Ali...i know..very well..you have no match today...you are just trying to skip this shopping thing...but seriously if you don't take us on shoping...then who will take us..!!
I don't even have a brother"..anie try to emotional blackmail me..and like always she also succeeded this time..

Ok..anie..dear ok....!!
Don't need to be so emotional...!!

But shopping....!!!
Uffff i hate this...!!
Girls and their shopping...!!
I don't know why girls love shopping.....
But I have to take them otherwise they will suck my blood...!!

And i know this whole weekend is going to spend in shopping...!!

We reached shopping mall....and they all do.. what they came for...

Anie selected a cream color dress for herself and nighat select a pink color maxi for herself....

They almost spent 4 hours in shopping...during our ride to home...aima is glaring at me...i know the reason because when they are bargning to the shopkeeper..i don't sport them...!! According to them..i infact behave like a stranger...!!

Their statment is somehow true..so as a appology i took them to ice-cream parlour...!!

These sister are so difficult to handle..but they are adorable too...!!!
These little little fights are actually the charm of life...!!
These thing made life beautiful...!!

_________________________________________

Assalam u Alaikum...!!

Friends..ignore my mistakes...vote,comment,share and remember me in your prayers...!!!!