"Anger"

Wo jo roshni thi mili mujhy

      Usay jugnuoun na chura liya

     Jis chaman mein rehna mahal hai

     Us chaman mein ghar ek bna liya

     Jisy dekhna bhi gunah hai aab

    Usay ankhoon mein hai basa liya

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Asfand prov:

I moved towards the stage where everyone was gathered for the ceremony....!!

My cousins were standing in the middle and busy in their joking..!!

As i try to move aside i saw anisa...who is standing infont of me...!!
I tried to move futher but hanan was on my left...and Faran was on my right side so i was somehow trapped...!!

It's ok...asfand...she is just standing...she didn't notice you..
Infact she is busy in talking to Aima who is standing beside her....!!

On aima's sentence she jerked her head lightly and this cause some of her hairs lock to fall on my face for a mere second..!!

Her hairs was soft and felt like silk..i am standing so close to her that i am able to smell the fragrance of her hair and I somehow like this...and this is very strange for me...!!

Asfand this is your sister's engagement ceremony and what are you doing looking at your cousin...!!!

What is wrong with u......??
Are you out of your mind...???

To divert my mind from her i started talking to Hanan....who is looking at me...!!

Ahhh..!! control your eyes..Asfand..because your bestfriend is standing right beside you...!!!

And he knows you verywell...if he became suspicious than you are gone...!!
And then there is no escape for you...!!

So i try to concentrate on the engegement ceremony...!!

When Mom slid the ring on Kashan's finger and dad blessed Nighat...i saw Anisa trying to step back but she lost her balance...!!

Before she fall i hold her...!!

She was so close to me...
From her face my gaze went to her eyes... she had tears in her beautiful eyes ...then to her trembling lips..!!

She is death of you asfand...!!

She is trying to control her emotions..!!
Why is she sad..??
"Is she missing her dad"...??

The way she was looking at my dad when he placed his hand on Nighat head...
I am sure that she was missing her dad at that time...!!

Then slowly a tear escaped from her eyes...i wiped that tear from her face...!!

I don't know why but i don't like ,seeing her like this...it hurt to see her in this vulnerable state....i just wanna comfort her..!!

She is strong and she always try to be brave and confident and that anisa was way more better..!!!

I wanted to remove that sadness from her face...!!