Part 13

Sitting on the floor...Sanyukta leaned her head on the wall...getting lost in her deep thoughts...

It just hpnd 2mins before... That Randhir left the room...due to some important call...
Her life was something like that particular tale which we used to read during our infancy...
"The beauty and the beast"

The difference was that though the beast was cruel in his nature...but still he carried a soft heart within his rib cage...but here this randhir Singh Shekhawat... Well!! Heart and he...was completely separate from each other...

For a moment she thought of calling Mr ginie...but later again she thought that y will he help her??
Though he knows her...but still she shouldn't  bother him..as what he will think of her...some cheap lady with whom her boss wants to intimate!!

No, she can't let this hpn!!
"I hv to fight anyhow...!!"... Said her determined mind..." But how??"...again her mind murmured...

"Hey my baby!!"...screamed Randhir entering inside the room...
She looked upto him...and again stared at the floor sighing a bit...
"U know what... I am thinking of shifting your belongings here...!!"... Said randhir... Sitting beside her...pulling her towards his chest...

Sanyukta knew that whatever she would say...that wouldn't bother him...so she kept mum...
"U know what baby...I hv arranged a room for u...in my mansion which is just adjacent to mine ...and guess what there I hv arranged all the latest fashionable dresses in the wardrobe... Only for u...".... He said licking her ear....to which she closed her eyes in disgust...

" baby u know what ....when u behave in this manner Na...I feel like loving u all the time...u look pretty when u r out of words in front of me!!"...smirked Randhir...

He got up and turned to go...when Sanyukta asked..."who am I to u Randhir?? "....
Her words came as a bullet towards Randhir and he clenched his fist...

On the other hand Sanyukta got up and repeated the question again. She also asked..." Tell me Randhir!! I am not your gf...nor your wife...then who am I to u?? Or else I think that u hv considered me some random slut who will give u pleasure according to your wish!!"....

Her last question came as bomb towards Randhir... And he lost his cool...
He marched towards her aggressively... And pinned her on the wall...replacing her lips by his...

He torchered those rose petals aggressively... And Sanyukta struggled to get out of his grip...
He continued his torture...untill he felt satisfied...he left her...and his eyes fell.  ...on her lips which were bleeding by then...

He smirked and said..."don't u dare try to question Me again!! Otherwise this was just a trailer...I can force myself upon u...and cab show u the whole movie...and I am sure that u won't like it in that way. ...so beware!! Miss Sanyukta aggarwal!!"...

Thank u