Part 45

Listening her voice gave him peace...but the moment she pronounced parth's name was something which was making his heart heavy...

"Sanyu...its me randhir!!"....he mumbled holding her palm
"Parth ..."...she said again in a drowsy voice
He gulped...
He sinked in tension thinking what if she leaves him forever for her first love...

He was getting confused...
When she again mumbled the same thing...
"Doctor..."..he called all of a sudden...n the Dr came there instantly
"Doctor she ...she has spoken!!"... randhir said looking down...

The Dr quickly checked her pulse followed by all other necessary check up while randhir stood there like a robot.
"It's miracle Mr shekhawat!! She has gained consciousness!"...exclaimed the Dr.
Randhir looked at him and then stared at her face
"Yes maybe it can take 2 or 3hrs !! But she will cm in her senses!"...assured the Dr n went away...
While randhir stood there nodding his head!

Hours passed by thus Randhir kept staring at her all the time...sitting on the couch which was kept in the room.
Soon he felt her twitching her brows n trying to open her eyes...
Somehow she opened them n looked here n there...
"Where m I?"...she asked... looking around...
"In hospital!"... randhir replied to which she looked at her either side where he was sitting...
She frowned looking at him while he smiled...

"Who r u?"...she asked
"Don't joke around sanyu!! U don't know who m I?"... randhir asked in a sarcastic tone
"First of all u don't hv any rgt to call me sanyu!! Call me by my full name!! Secondly who r u?? And how do u know me?"...asked sanyu

Randhir frowned n went towards her...
They both looked intently towards each other while randhir felt like something was missing from her face...n yes!! He was rgt!! It is her blush which used to adore her face all the time whenever he looked at her like that!
What was happening!?
What is she trying to proof?

"Sanyu listen no need to worry ok! I know everything baby n no need of worrying... U r not at any fault...!! I know everything about your past... But u know what your present matters to me the most... U r my queen dear! And I promise that I will never let u down...I love u!!"...he cried...

She looked at him intently and blinked!
Tears rolled down...n she held his hands which were cupping her face...
"Randhir I am sorry!! Please pardon me!! I never meant to hurt u...but u know what Parth is my past...yes he is my first love...but u know what he was not able to bcm my true love...my true love is u... randhir! And m proud to hv u in my life!!
I love u!!".....she confessed...while randhir smiled amidst of tears n hugged her tightly...

"I love u too sanyukta!! No...my would be wife ...Mrs sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat!"...he said joining their foreheads...
While sanyu smiled... looking down
"U know what randhir I regret for not sharing my past with u...infact m sorry for the wrongs which I did to u...!!"...she apologized...while he cupped her face and pulled her closer ...hushing her!

He moved closer n pecked her forehead...while she smiled again before hugging him tightly...!! Feeling in entire world in his arms!!

Thank u