Part 37

They went for a movie... after hvng a hearty lunch at a lavish restraunt...
They entered inside PVR cinemas...and got their respective seats which was already booked by randhir...

The name of the movie was "sanam Teri kasam"....
Randhir's concentration was fully on the movie whereas sanyu was concentrating on her popcorns...

She looked up... towards the screen and saw that the girl was dancing in the song..."Tu khich meri photo...!!"...she looked at randhir who was smiling all the time looking at the screen...
She twisted her lips and again concentrated on her popcorn...

Not to forget but she was carrying different types of snacks with her...chips, biscuits and many more...which she started eating one by one...

Suddenly she heard the some sniffing sound...
She frowned and looked towards the screen which displayed that the girl was taking her last breath and the boy was crying continuously...
She looked beside her only to see randhir crying hysterically...

"Randhir what's there to cry.? It's just a movie.. !?"...sanyu asked
"Saru died...oh no...inder!!"...he cried...
Sanyu twisted her lips...and asked..."who's saru?"...
"Can't u see...?? She is the heroine....what will inder do now??"...asked randhir
"Well I think he will explore more good things in his life rather than love!!"...sanyu said
"Love is itself a best and wonderful feeling which ever hpns with anyone!! But once if it hpns then the life of an individual is totally dependent on it...it's such a mutual affection!!"...said randhir looking at her eyes...

Sanyu gulped and looked sideways....
"Am sorry;!"...she mumbled inwardly...

*****
Returning in shekhawat mansion they had their dnr...

Randhir kept talking about their day out...whereas sanyu concentrated on her food...

Completing her dnr she said..."m done!!"...
"Really!! But m not...!!"....he pouted
"No worries!! U hv your broth...m going inside my room... actually m feeling a bit tired....!!"...sanyu said...

"Ok!!"... randhir said in a low tone...but he guessed that something was wrong with her behaviour...

*****
Feeling hell suffocating inside her room...sanyu heaved a sigh...

She made her way out of the room and towards the terrace...
Walking towards the farthest corner...she held the railings...and saw the view which was rarely seen in Mumbai....

The pitch dark night was accompanied by the pin drop silence of the city...
The moaning cool breeze was soothing the entire city along with sanyu who closed her eyes...in order to remove all those thoughts which were eating up her head...

Parth, randhir...and lastly her Messed up life was eating her from inside...there was no conclusion at all still whenever she remembered those serene orbs of her intense lover...she felt that she has nothing to worry...as his love is there to protect her from all evils...all worries...

But again...wasn't she keeping him in misconceptions? Isn't it her responsibility to tell him everything about her past??
It's not that she hasn't thought about the same...but that fear that she will loose him forever made her shiver...

For once she can afford to make herself aloof from him...but she can't loose his immense love at any cost...

She closed her eyes and fresh tears rolled down from her orbs...
When she felt an arm wrapping down her petite waist...

She sighed as she felt the touch familiar...
"So whats my baby doing here?? And that too around 2am??"...asked randhir
"Nothing...actually I was feeling suffocated inside my room...so just came here!!"...she said gawking at the stars...

"Suffocated?? Umm...u should hv called ...I bet I can remove all your suffocation and worries within a blink of an eye!!"...he said pecking her cheek...

"I know!!"...her heart mumbled...
"U should hv slept randhir!"...said sanyu
"How can I sleep when my baby is feeling suffocating!!"...asked randhir asiding her hairlocks...

"Baby didn't u like our day out!? I mean I am noticing u ...since the time we returned home...r u feeling low??"...asked randhir
"No randhir!! Infact today's dayout was my most memorable moment!! Thosw Kodak moments were something which I will keep in my mind forever!!"...said sanyu cupping his cheek...

"No need baby;! Bcz I will give more and more spcl moments in future!!"...he said....cupping her waist tightly...
"Randhir shall I ask u something??"...asked sanyu
"U don't need permission baby?? Just shoot your questions!!"...said randhir

"Suppose one day I go far away from u...then!!...before she could complete he turned her harshly towards him and crashed his lips with her...
Sanyu took sometime to register the situation...and then she adjusted her synchronization with him...

Atlast when they fell out of breath... randhir moved towards her neck...and kissed there harshly making her moan in pain...he kissed her neck...her shoulders...and savoured her in every way...

Thus she felt as if she was in heaven...his touch...was pure as holy water, his kisses felt like the shower of first rain...
She hugged him tightly whereas he continued to kiss her shoulder...

"Make love to me randhir!!"...she said... blinking her tears away thinking that it's only her chastity which she can surrender in front of his insane love...!!

Thank u

(Do read my new ss AASHIYAAN)