Part 32

Opening her eyelids, sanyu saw herself in her room...covered with a duvet...

But don't know y but she was feeling something unusual...
Her entire room was scenting like some lavenders, her favourite flower...

She yawned and got up only to see the room decorated with pink and white roses along with the lavenders...

Beside her she found an yellow chit..
Which kept neatly...
She frowned & opened the chit...
"Hey my sleepy head,
Get up and cm outside your room!!"...

She sighed and understood that it was Randhir...
As she was very well acquainted with his handwriting..

Slipping down her slippers...she camd out of the room...and went downstairs...only to find it empty..

" Randhir r u there?"...asked sanyu
Just then someone came from behind & closed her eyes with a handkerchief...

"Who's this??"... She screamed
" sshh...don't shout...just stand here quietly...!!"...the person said while tying a knot...with the hanky...

Sanyu understood that who might be the person...
"Randhir plz...atleast say what r u doing!!"... Asked sanyu
" it's a surprise... Now cm with me quietly...!!"...said randhir
"But how will I walk?? My eyes ...."... She actioned...

" umm yes!! It's a major point!! Ok I hv a solution!! "...said randhir and within a sec she felt herself swinging in his arms...
" randhir... "...she tried to speak
" sshh!! My jaan will face trouble for anything untill I am there with her!!"...said randhir

With a smiling face he took her to the roof...and made her stand in the middle of the terrace...
He opened the handkerchief... And asked her to open her eyes slowly...

She followed his words and did the same...and her eyes widened in shock bcz of whatever she saw in front of her...

In a colourful wall there was her portrait...
And below it, there was written..."I don't know when, why, & how did it hpn...but I LOVE U..."...

She gulped and turned to face him...when she saw him kneeling in front of her...
"I don't know jaan when, where & how did this hpn...but since the day I met u...I felt like it was u...whom I was searching for since so long, I know initially it was lust, but beleive me, gradually your talks, your smile, your cries...started effecting me. Though I was the only one who used to make u cry...but beleive me, I myself used to sob, after making u cry...it's your touch which gives me goosebumps, it's your voice which makes my heart thump in joy, it's your smile in which I find my entire sorrows disappearing... And lastly it's your pain  in which I feel like I am also in desolation...
I don't think jaan that these feelings can be felt out of lust...

I know I hv done many wrong deeds, I was a jerk, a pervert...but my heart never belonged to anyone...untill & unless u came in my life...making it colourful...
Jaan, I am ready to repent for all those harsh thinks which I did on u...without any reason...but plz never leave me alone...this RSS will do whatever u say...but don't abandon me!! U know what if u abandon me...there will be no reason of me being alive...I will die...I will..."...before randhir could complete...Sanyukta knelt down and smashed his lips with hers...

Tears of mixed feelings rolled down from their eyes...whereas Randhir pulled her more close by her waist...as a result they fell down on the floor...

Sucking his lower lips with utmost care...she expressed that she will be there with him no matter what...whereas he sucked her upper lips to make himself beleive that she wasn't a dream which he always dreamt of...

Though he was a grown up, rich, young man, but still that innocent, lil randhir was still inside him who craved for love...that lil randhir often wished for an angel who would enter his life and with her magic stick she would remove all his sorrows and pain...
Though Sanyukta never had a magic stick with her....but her mere presence always made him realise that he is safe and secured when she remained around him...

His every sorrow, pain, tears disappear when he sees her skimpy smile...
Breaking the kiss after 5good mins...randhir hugged her tightly burrying his head in her neck...

Whereas tear drops rolled from her eyes...which she tried to control but failed Terribly
She was getting the person whom she loved from the core of her heart, this Randhir was her dream man...but she also knew about herself, her past, & how her future can be...

Everything was correct at its place, but at the same time it seemed to be fallacious!!

Thank u