Part 44

(Randhir's pov)

The entire city of Mumbai is suffering from heavy rainfall today...that's what I heard from the weather forecast few mins ago...
Well I think today the whole Mumbai is accompanying with me in my pain...

Entering inside the ICU I found her lying in between those monitors which were clearly indicating that her life dependent on them.
Her head was fully bandaged...and her eyes were closed...
Huh!! Who will assume that the glamourous lady whom I met few months ago...will be lying in this condition?? That too without any reason??
Why can't she understand that she is not at fault?
Why can't she understand that she has a long life to live ahead?
Why can't she understand that she has a wonderful life ahead?
Why can't she understand.... understand that...that my life is dependent on her?

Taking slow steps...I went towards her composing my tears...I sat beside her taking her channel fixed hand on mine...
Do whatever u want but I will accompany on every way u take!! U can't keep me away from u!!
Even if u choose the path of retreat...I will also follow your path...
Such ....such kind of love is insane rgt??
Yes!! It's insane...and this RSS truly loves u like insane...& He knows how to bring his sanyu even out of hell!!

So don't even try to test my patience!!
Just get up!! Get up I say!!
U can't leave me for a silly reason sanyu...
U know what those stupid docs said ??
They said that u hv ...u hv only 24hrs...either u will live or...u...sanyu ...no...no sanyu I can't loose u sanyu...u hv to cm back...see your randhir...he loves u to the moon n back...!! I love u sanyukta...

(Randhir's pov ends)

He was crying holding her hand...when her fingers moved a bit...making him aware..
He looked at her ...
"Sanyukta"...he chipped astonishingly...
"Get up sanyu!! Plz get up!!"...

Sanyukta who was moving her hands a bit...was feeling a bit difficult to open her eyes...
"Sanyu plz get up sanyu plz...!!"...he said restlessly...
He was continuously nagging her when she opened her eyes somehow...still in a drowsy manner...

"Parth!!!"...she exclaimed...
And randhir looked at her surprisingly...
Those hands which were cupping her hands...suddenly loosened their hold...

And he stood up...
"Parth!!!"...she again exclaimed in a weak voice thus he tightened his knuckles hearing his name from her mouth...

Thank u