Chapter 21

That night, as Jungkook had expected, they all stayed up late even though they had school the very next day. In addition to that Taehyung and Hoseok had stayed at his house, too. One thing, out of many, he had in his mind was how did they not even think about other factors before deciding? But then again, not everyone was like him nor were Hoseok and Taehyung normal people, so, it didn't matter.

When Jungkook woke up next morning he felt a strange weight on his chest and his arm also felt numb. He tried to move his body with eyes still closed but wasn't able to. Peeking through one half lidded eye he was able to make out something soft and brown touching his chin. He turned to see his arm and another similar thing of orange color was present there.

He blinked a few times to see clearly what those things were. Finally, when his mind woke up completely, he realized that those things were actually heads. Heads? The moment reality hit him, his head jerked to the person on his chest and his heart started thumping out of control. He was on his bed with Taehyung lying on top of him and Hoseok in only his boxers, on his side straddling one of his leg. But the thought that made him ignore the almost naked Hoseok, was the sight on his chest.

Taehyung. On his chest. Wearing his spare shirt. Hugging him like he was a plushie.

Jungkook's breathing became ragged and his body stiffened. He tried to get out from underneath the two of them. He wasn't able to think straight now. Even though Hoseok was right there, too, Jungkook's eyes were only glued to Taehyung who was now snuggling into his chest even more and whining softly trying to stop Jungkook from moving. Jungkook's face started to heat up and pink tainted his cheeks. Having Taehyung so close to him like that was giving him weird feelings again.

The moment sleeping Taehyung's hands gripped his shirt in a fist, Jungkook went into panic mode. He suddenly sat up causing Taehyung to roll over and down on the floor with a thud.

"Oww." Taehyung rubbed his bottom still unable to open his eyes. He mumbled some incoherent words but was too sleepy to say more and started dozing off again.

Hoseok woke up from the sound of Taehyung's fall and rubbed his eyes.

"What? What happened?" He asked trying to adjust to the situation.

Jungkook took the opportunity to quickly get up and go to the bathroom. He convinced himself that he just needed to clear his mind since he wasn't fully awake and his mind was making up weird things. And he wouldn't be able to think properly if he stayed there. Plus, his throat was dried up by now and he was blushing madly, so he wouldn't be able to ponder well, even if he wanted to. But Jungkook dismissed that thought as quickly as it occurred to him.

When Jungkook left and closed the door behind him, Taehyung opened his eyes slightly and saw the empty bed. He climbed back up in Jungkook's spot and went to sleep again. Hoseok thought for a moment if he should let him sleep or not. But seeing the bathroom engaged he went with the first option and laid back down himself, as well and slept again.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was in the bathroom, trying to calm his heart as he stood with his back resting against the door. One hand was fanning his face to get rid of the heat that was causing his face to become red while the other was holding his heart that was still beating out of control.

That was awkward. What he felt, what he thought, what he did, all of it was awkward. But he couldn't understand why, though? Why was he feeling this way around Taehyung?