Chapter 58

MEANWHILE

Jungkook freshened up and headed out to see what the others were doing. He found his parents a little further up at the beach playing in water and he smiled at that. He had forgotten why they came here in the first place. But seeing his mom laughing and chasing his father, Jungkook got lost for a moment. He had never seen them this excited before and he didn't know if he ever will again. Jungkook took out his phone and captured the precious moment in it to keep it forever.

He thought of going up there as well and joining them but then decided against it thinking they shouldn't be bothered. He was smiling widely when he turned back and walked away to look for others.

Jimin and Hoseok might be here somewhere but it would be quite an effort to look for them since they both had rockets on their heels and were zooming from one place to other without any worry. Jungkook laughed softly at the thought but it dropped when he saw Sungjae. The reason wasn't Sungjae but the person with Sungjae.

Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed and turned around. He wasn't even going to think about him anymore. It was all too much for him and he wanted out. So without sparing any more time in watching them he made his way to the other side of the resort. He had seen Sungjae and Taehyung eating there, yesterday. However, that's not why he was going. He was just going because he wanted breakfast.

He walked over to the place and looked around, amazed. It was indeed a dream come true to be physically present at a place like this. He didn't realize how much time he took in admiring the place since he was so lost in it's beauty.

"Kookie?" Jungkook stopped in his tracks and looked aside to find Hoseok sitting on the ground and watching the ocean.

"Oh hey. Where's Jimin?" That was the first thing that came to Jungkook's mind because they had become inseparable ever since they came here. Hoseok laughed a little as he got up and brushed his clothes.

"I kind of expected that. He had something to take care of. What brings you here?" When he caught up to the younger, Hoseok out his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"I just came for breakfast."

"Oh awesome. Me too. But I lost track of time watching the waves. And by the way, it's almost brunch now." And he laughed again earning a small smile from Jungkook. Hoseok's laugh was always like the sunshine. No mater how down Jungkook felt, whenever he saw Hoseok smiling or heard him laughing his heart would fill with warmth.

 No mater how down Jungkook felt, whenever he saw Hoseok smiling or heard him laughing his heart would fill with warmth

(A/N: Hobi has that effect on everyone. No one can tell me otherwise. I'll fite you.)

When the boys had settled down and placed their orders, Jungkook looked down at his lap as they waited. He didn't want to talk right now, more like he couldn't. Despite his rejection, his mind kept playing the scene of Taehyung and Sungjae sitting at the same spot yesterday as Taehyung laughed openly with him. He seemed so happy. He wouldn't ever be so with Jungkook. No wonder why he let Sungjae get so close to him. So close.