Chapter 44

They all sat there in silence which was, now, an uncomfortable one. The hype built up in last few hours died so unexpectedly that no one was able to cope with it.

"You know, we can't go home now, right?" Taehyung said after what felt like centuries.

"Why not?" Hoseok turned towards him in confusion.

"If Jin hyung knows that we had something to do with his relationship, he is going to let us have it when we enter the house." Taehyung explained slowly, careful of his selection of words, for some reason.

Jungkook and Jimin oh-ed at him while Hoseok had a sudden panic attack.

"Oh shit! He only recently punished us and now this. He is going to skin us this time! Jimin, why did you-*sigh*" Jimin only pouted at him.

"Hey, it was an accident. And you can stay here, if you are so scared of him." He mumbled the last part but was heard just fine earning him a punch on the arm.

"Yah! Do you have any idea how scary Jin hyung is when he gets mad?" Hoseok started a childish argument with Jimin and obviously the younger was going to fight back, full force.

"Yeah, I do. But I'm still not a scardy cat, like you." Jimin held his chin up as he pointed his finger at Hoseok's chest.

"I'm not a scardy cat." Hoseok huffed.

"Are so."

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Am NOT!"

"ARE SO!"

"AM. NOT."

"ARE. SO."

"Enough already!" Jungkook finally snapped making three heads look at him in disbelief.

"What? It was annoying." Jungkook turned back to stuffing his bag totally ignoring the looks he was getting.

"You just yelled." Jimin said softly as if he was scared.

"Look who's scared, now." Hoseok whispered to Jimin but only got a glare in return.

"Ok, I'm done!" Jungkook finally zipped his bag and faced the others with a satisfied look.

"What do we do, now? We have a whole day and a night until we leave." Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. You guys are the ones always coming up with ideas. So, you tell." Jungkook sat down beside the others.

"Let's watch a movie." Jimin's proposal earned eager nods almost immediately.

"I get to pick." Taehyung jumped up to set his pick but was dragged back by Hoseok.

"No, I'm the oldest here, so I pick." Taehyung jerked his hand out of Hoseok's grip.

"Actually, the youngest should pick." Jungkook added matter-of-factly but Jimin stopped him from getting up.

"I have watched more movies than any of you. So I know better which one should we watch. Also, it was my idea." Jimin's boasting made the others glare at him. Since, no one wanted the others to pick they glanced at each other and dashed altogether. The sudden jump turned into an entangled mess soon and no one was moving out of the bed since they had entangled themselves with each other so much making it impossible to get free.

"Let's just do rock paper scissors." Hoseok finally screamed. The others agreed and retracted their limbs from the mess they created. Once back in one piece, they began.

"Rock paper scissors, go."

Taehyung out.

"Rock paper scissors, go."