Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

Aazim.

I smile as Mom open door. I take a step forward and leaned down to give her a hug. I step back and give her a small smile before walking inside. I look back and saw Mom hugging her niece after she came in. I turned around before they could see me and walk in the living room to greet others. 

I smiled as I stop in front of my sister. She stood up and give me a hug before sitting back on the couch. I take my seat on a single couch after giving my Salam to everyone and pulled my sister daughter on my laps and bounce her making her giggle. I press a kiss on her soft brown hairs that she get from her father as she leaned back to me.

"How are you guys doing?" Habiba asked as Mom and Raina came in the room and take their seats. I shrugged and look at Raina only to see her looking at me. I give her a glare that caused her to look down and pushed a smile on my face. 

"We are okay." I answer her and started to avoid anyone who wants to talk about this marriage which didn't mean anything to me.

Everyone in the family knows that I didn't want to marry her and I didn't see her as my wife but still they get us together. It was only because of Jameelah Aunty and my family. If it was on me then I wouldn't let Sana do all that and didn't marry my cousin. 

I don't know if Hadi Bhai, do what I asked for. If he did then I will do anything to make everything right if not, then I wouldn't be able to live happily. I just want my love back to me and nothing else and I will do anything to make her come back to me. If this mean I have to leave Raina then I will and this time I won't listen to anyone.

The day went slowly and soon it was time for dinner. I take my seat next to my brother and give him a small smile when he look at me. As everyone eats dinner, they talk about different things. I look at Hadi Bhai and saw him eating quietly which is perfect chance for me to ask him. 

"Did you do what I asked for?" He looked at me and shake his head making me frown. I tighten my grip on spoon getting angry. "Why?"

"Because I don't want her to come back and ruin everything." He says calmly. I look at him and shake my head.

"If someone ruins everything here is her." He looks as I point to Raina who was chatting with Habiba. "She is the only reason I hate my life now."

"You don't understand the things happening right now. It is better if you stop thinking about her and focus on things going around you." I glared at him and stood up from my causing everyone to look at me. I excused myself and walk away from there.

Raina.

As Aazim walk away, I look at Hadi Bhai and saw him giving me a sorry look. I shake my head telling him that it was okay. I know what they were talking about. I heard Aazim asking Hadi Bhai a favor. Hadi Bhai caught me listening to them and assured me that he wouldn't let Aazim do what he wants because now I am a part of his life that he wouldn't change.

When everyone finishes dinner, I help Zaina Bhabhi to clean everything. I put the left over dinner in fridge after putting it in a small container. Zaina Bhabhi take all the dishes to wash and I stay to help her. Every time, she washes dishes here, I was the one who dry them and put them away.

"So, how it is really going between you two?" She asked me as she handed me a plate. I look at her and shrugged. 

"Like Aazim say it is going okay." I forced out a small smile and put the plate away.

"Don't lie to me. I know you very well. Tell me honestly." She stops me from taking another plate from her hands and make me look at her. I feel my eyes getting teary. I sigh and look down again.