Chapter 30.

Raina.

"I hate you

"I hate you." I whisper and glared at him angrily, but he just looks at me blankly. I look away when he didn't. 

"I hate you so much right now that if you were in front of me, I will do something that I may regret later." I look back at him and saw him still looking at me with a blank look. I sigh in frustration and put the photo frame on the bed beside me and held my head in my hand as it started to spin again. I groaned and tighten my fingers on my head. 

"Here." I look and saw a glass of water. I look up with a small smile as I take it from her and she sits beside me.

"Why are you so much angry on him?" Umaima asked me as I take a few sips of water. I look at her and sigh slightly, looking down. 

"He forgot what day is today." I looked at her with watery eyes and frown when she chuckle at me. 

"It is not a big deal." She says and raised her hands when I glared at her. "I am just saying."

"Why he had to leave the city today? Is he cheating on me?" Umaima shake her head at me and sigh heavily. 

"He is not cheating on you and you know that." I know that she is right but I can't help myself.

"Then why didn't he call me?" I grumble and check my phone when it still didn't ring from his call. 

"He will be busy in work." Umaima simply says. "Enough talking about it. Tell me did you tell anyone yet?" I look at her and nodded.

"Zaina Bhabhi." I say. Only Umaima and Zaina Bhabhi know when I find out. No one knows. Not even Aazim. I don't even know what he will do when I tell him. Umaima open her mouth to say something but cut it off.

"Look who finally decide to call." I pick up my phone when it rings and show it to her as Aazim name flash on the screen. She smile and stood up to leave the room for me to talk.

"What do you want?" I asked as soon as I pick it up. I heard some ruffling voices on the other side. 

"What's up with you? Why you sound angry?" He asked me and I feel confusion in his voice. I take a few deep breaths to control myself. 

"Nothing. I am fine. So, why did you call? Didn't you have work to do?" I asked him and lay back on the bed staring at the ceiling. There was a silence for a few second before I heard him sighing. 

"Not really. I am just missing you." I try to fight a smile to come on my face but I can't help myself. I close my eyes and saw his smily face behind the close eyelids.

"Then come back." It slips out of my mouth before I could stop myself and didn't hear anything. I thought he hung up, but he says something that makes me open my eyes. 

"I am back." I sat quickly and saw as he leaned against the door with a smile. A bright smile broke on my lips as he walks inside, closing the door behind him.