Chapter 8.

Ramadan Mubarak! May Allah fill this Ramadan with his mercy, forgiveness and blessing on you and your family.

Remember me in your prayers!

Chapter 8.

Aazim.

"There will be a lot of people today." I argued making her sigh. I looked at Danish Bhai and saw him agreeing with me. 

"He is right. We can go some other day." He told all the children, but they started to whine. 

"Fine, but you all have to follow the rules." I smirked when they started to groan. They hate following the rules that we used to follow when we were kids. 

"But Dad, we are not kids anymore. We can take care of ourselves." Danish Bhai daughter argued making him glare at her.

"Listen Miss I am all grown up. I know you all can take care yourself, but as your parents, it is our duty to look after you and to keep you safe. Now if you guys want to go then you have to do as I say and if you don't want to do it you all can stay at home." He looks at his daughters sternly making them sigh and nodded. All children agreed with him and get ready to go. 

"All kids are scared of you." Yasmin Aapi smirked. We all laugh when Danish Bhai glared at her but shrugged. 

"Sometimes we have to get stern with them." We all nodded and waited for the kids.

About 4 hours ago, we all came in our grandparent house to spend the Sunday with them when all kids come in running and saying that they want to go to the carnival where we used to go. Danish Bhai and I argued, because it will be packed, but they didn't listen and started to whine. We all decide that we will take all 8 kids together in a big group and keep our eyes on them. 

"Ready." I looked up when all kids run in the room and nodded. We all stood up and walk out of our house. 

Danish Bhai and his wife take their daughters and a son in their car while Yasmin Aapi her kids and Habiba sit went Yasmin Aapi car and Adila and her kids sit with Raina and I. I started my car and slowly pulled on the streets. I press horn a few times before speeding toward the carnival. I looked in the rear - view mirror and saw others following me. I looked at my side and smile slightly when I saw Raina playing with Adila kids while Adila stay quiet and look out. 

"You okay?" I asked Adila. She looks at me and nodded with a small smile. 

"Yeah. I am just a little tired." She says with a sigh. I nodded and continue to drive. 

After about half an hour,  I slow down my car and my eyes widened when I saw parking full of cars. I don't think it is a good idea to come here, but we can't argue with these kids. They all take their whining from their parents. I am a little happy that I didn't have any kid right now or else it will be a problem for me. I look at Raina and think about having kids, but quickly shake the thought out of my mind and think how much things get changed in a few months. 

It has been almost 3 months to that dinner with my friend and his family at our house. The next day after that I drop Raina to her office and pick her up on my way and listen to her rambling on how happy her boss was when she saw her there and how much she missed working for the company.

Since then, I always drop and pick Raina from her office. I was surirpsed that she didn't complain and a little dissappointed when she went out with my friend wife for shopping without informing me so I wouldn't wait for her outside of her office. After that she always tell me if she had some plans with her friends or she was going to take half day off from work.

I focus on what is going on and my park my car when I find parking. I saw Danish Bhai and Yasmin Aapi parking their car beside mine. We walk toward the enterance and get bracelets before going in to have some fun. We let the kids do what they want to do and keep all kids in front of us so we could see them. 

"Remember what you and Raina did with Hadi Bhai and Zaina Bhabhi last time?" Habiba asked as we passed the haunted house. I look at Raina and chuckle with her as we remember that incident. Hadi Bhai was mad at us, but he framed the picture that I took in three of them and hang it on the wall where our family pictures are as a memory. 

"Yeah, they were so mad at us." Raina says making me nod with her.

"Dad, I want to play that." Danish Bhai daughter says and point of the water shooting game. She dragged him toward the stall and we all follow them. 

"Who wants to play with me?" Raina step forward with a smirk and grab the gun. They both glared at each other playfully before starting the games. We all saw as Raina slow down and let our niece win making her cheers. 

"I win." I smile slightly and saw her picking up the big unicorn as her prize and we moved to other games. I look at Raina and saw her eyes the small white teddy bear. I raised my eyebrow when she turned to follow other but she just shrugged and move on. 

I went back to stall and ask him to give me the water gun play. I smile at the guy handed me my prize which was that small bear and move toward others. I message Habiba asking her where they are right now and went to them. I walk faster when I spot them riding on ferries wheel. I stop at the exit and wait for them. 

I smile when they step out and look at Raina as she talk to Habiba and Yasmin Aapi. Danish Bhai raised his eyebrow when he saw the gift in my hand and winked at me when he understand.

"It is that for me?" Habiba asked suddenly when she saw my hands. I swallow and shake my head slightly. She pouted, but move on with others. 

"Here." I give the white bear to Raina and saw her looking at me confused. "For you." I say when she continues to stare at me. She smiles softly and take it from me.

"Thank you." I shrugged and put my hands in my jeans pocket before we follow others. I look at my side and frown when I didn't see her. I look back and saw her trying to push herself through the people. I walk back to her and grab her hand and make her walk with me.

We spend all evening there and went to near the pizza place for dinner. By the time, we reach our home, Raina was yawning and rubbing her eyes. We drop Adila on our way and others went to their home with their kids as well.  

-------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it.

I am sorry for taking so much time to update.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling like writing or reading anything. I am not going to lie I was angry on some new reader when I read their comments and decide not to continue but then I saw your mesages and comments to continue. I am not saying this because I hate their comments or anything. I am just upset that I already mention in the beginning that my english is not so good and I am not a perfect muslim. There are alot of things that I didn't know and I always try my best not to write anything wrong.

Now I am not going to update this book until I complete 'Meant To Be Together' and after that I will focus on this book.

As for my other book, Unlock His Heart  and Dear Diary right now I am putting it on hold and will continue once I will finish my other two books. And once all on-going books will be completed, I wouldn't write for a few months and focus on editing my books.

Thank you for your support!

-Maddy.!