The Truth

Back in the car, Aunt Charlie didn't say a word, I don't think it was because she was mad I think it was because she was confused. I don't blame her I would be confused too, I had never gotten into a fight before not even I knew how to react! Once we got home everything went to pieces. "What was that?" she asked as we entered her house. "I don't know," I told her, I was so embarrassed all I wanted to do was hide my face and cry. "What do you mean you don't know Amy, you just got into a fight you've gotta know something," she said to me in disappointment. "I don't know, I lost control over myself, I felt so much rage take over my body it was almost like I wasn't even myself. I just don't know okay," I said as I stopped my self from crying. "You know I'm not mad at you," she said to me as she hugged me like a loving mother would. "I just wish you would tell me what happened." and so I did. We sat down and I explained everything. "Are you gonna be okay?" she asked as I finished telling her about the disaster. I looked over at her, her short curly hair slightly covered her hair and her soft emerald eyes looked back at me with sympathy, I could tell she wasn't mad but, just as confused as me. I nodded my head softly and looked down at my arms. My arms. They looked horrible. My eyes started to tear up again, I covered my face with my hands. I have never felt more embarrassed and ashamed in my whole life. "I know you don't feel well so why don't you go upstairs and rest," she told me grabbing my shoulders. "You know I'm going to have to tell Sam and Dean," she said to me in a soft voice almost feeling sorry for me. "I know," I said as I walked up the stairs. after I showered I laid in bed listening to the muffled conversation Charlie was having with Sam and dean over the phone. "No Dean I don't think it was on purpose. Dean ple- Sam tell him that everything is okay. Yes I understand that was she did was wrong but-- Dean-- listen. Yes. Okay. NO. Sam everything is okay I promise. Yes, I talked to her and she told me what happened and it wasn't her fault. There is no need for you guys to come over really. what do you mean you guys are already on the road. Dean, i kno-- Dea-- Listen I know you care for her but you aren't the best person to talk to her. Why? Because you can be a little insensitive sometimes. Okay, fine just promise you'll be nice. De-- Dean, please. Thank you. 'kay see you in a bit. Bye." Aunt Charlie gave a huge but silent sigh and hung up the phone. I just laid in bed staring out the window, replaying everything that had happened. How could I have been so stupid? I asked myself. How could I have lost control? Sam and Dean will never forgive me. I kept telling myself horrible things to make me feel worst. I cried into my pillow like it wasn't anything new.Soon enough I had cried myself to sleep. All of a sudden I heard a voice. A voice I have never heard before. I opened my eyes and saw a man. A man in a black suit was standing at the foot of my bed. I rubbed my eyes hoping was dreaming but unfortunately, I wasn't. "Who are you?" I asked sitting up. "You don't need to know that, " he said giving me a crooked smile. "All you need to know is that the king wants to see you," there was this light pause until I said "What king?", but before he could answer, he snapped his fingers and there was darkness.

Dean swung the front door open, rushing in and right behind him was Sam."Where is she?" asked Dean to Charlie, who was reading a Harry Potter Book. She looked at the clock before telling him "Dean shush it's 12 you're going to wake up the neighbors." She said getting up. "I don't care where is she?" Dean asked again. "Dean. Dean! Calm down its okay I sent her to her room hours ago shes probably asleep." said Charlie walking over to him and grabbing him by both shoulders. "Hey, Sam. How was the job?" she asked trying to change the subject. "Easy." said Sam "It was a simple ghost, nothing we couldn't handle," he said with a slight smile. "Charlie, where is she?" asked Sam with a more calm voice. "Upstairs, Far room to the left." "Thank you," he said walking around Charlie and Dean. Dean was about to follow when she grabbed him and said, "Hey, hey, hey big guy you're staying here with me." "Why?" asked Dean. "Well because Sam is a little more gentle when it comes to these types of things. Let him handle it right now and you can talk to her later, okay notice how I'm emphasizing the talking part." Charlie said, raising her eyebrow. Not long after that, Sam came down the stairs pretty quickly. "What's wrong?" asked Dean as he walked over to him with Charlie by his side. "You're gonna wanna see this." He said worriedly. They rushed upstairs and into my room and saw me on the floor wearing a regular Tee and some short shorts, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was my scars. My horrible disgusting scars. Sam and Dean look at me with horror. Their baby sister had a secret that hurt her for years. "Can you guys step out so I could wake her up without you guys staring at her, please?" Charlie said acting so normal.