The Next Day

I walk into the school and as soon as I do, all eyes were on me. At first, I didn't know why but then I remembered that I had gotten into a fight yesterday. I was feeling very uncomfortable because everyone was looking at me. After a walk that seemed to last years, I'm quick to spot my friends, Luna and Jason. "Oh thank god I thought you were dead!" said Luna as she hugged me. "Dead? Why?" I looked at her confused. "Yeah we thought Sam and Dean were for sure gonna kill you for getting into a fight, which was really stupid by the way," she said giving me a glance that said 'what the fuck man' but 'I'm glad you are okay'. "No, they were just mad and confused," I told her taking hold of her hands. "Amy you can be really stupid sometimes, but I love you and I'm glad you're okay," said Jason. "Yeah, I mean how couldn't be? I had you on the sidelines." I told him giving him a soft punch on the shoulder. "Hey! Why didn't you stop her? Or the other girls? Aren't you a buff football player or something?" said Luna smacking his arm. "Well yeah but I'm not gonna hit any girls, that's not my style." He said looking at her. "Well you didn't have to hit them just hold them back!" she told him. "Enough its okay he did his best if anyone is to blame it's them and me, I mean I did throw the first punch, literally," I said looking at her. "Well let's stop thinking of that and just go along with the day, oh and one more thing before I forget, I can't go over to your house today Luna." "Why, how come? Are you grounded or something?" she asks. "No, I forgot I had detention." I said looking at them. "Oh well, Next week?" She asked. "yeah no problem, but we are still on for tomorrow, right?" i asked before we departed once more to homeroom. "Yeah, Movies at 6.". "okay I'll remind Rueben. See you guys in lunch!" i said turning towards the hallway. The walk over to homeroom was silent. The hallway was filled with whispers and stares. Everyone knows who I am now and its irritating. Everywhere I go, its followed by glances and pointed fingers. After what seemed like an eternity, I reach the classroom and hurried over to my chair and the end of the class. Luckily there was only four other students in the room. Slowly the room began to fill itself with students who with every entrance stared at me like if I was something they had never seen before. The class soon began right after the teacher walked in with her nose stuck in a book. After attendance she told us to just relax and maybe do some homework. Not long after that that same guy that came up to me yesterday came up to me today."Hey, I saw your fight yesterday" He said as he got closer. "Gotta say, it was pretty hot how you hit her." he said sitting on my table. He and his posse all had the same disgusting smug looks on their faces, I looked up at him with a smile and curled my finger at him signaling him that I had something to tell him. He leaned over as I whispered into his ear, " You better leave me alone before I punch you too" I said leaning away from him with a smile on my face. He leaned back and just looked at me with the same smile I gave him. "You know," he started "you better learn to play nice or else you'll really anger someone someday" he said as her stood up and walked away.

Classed went on the same. People talked, people stared, people glanced, people glared, people whispered and pointed. All I waited for was lunch where I could at least be with Jason. I felt like a animal in a cage at a zoo for all the kids to look at. People would never understand.