s i x

Being the nice person I am, I updated instead of doing my homework! So read ahead! :)

It has been a few days since Ashton had been in the hospital, and he's doing really well. Maybe he can go back home soon!

Suddenly, a knock interrupted my thoughts and a doctor came in.

"Hello Ashton. You're doing really well with your recovering. You can leave the hospital tomorrow," the doctor announced.

Before the doctor or Ashton can say anything, I jumped onto Ashton's hospital bed and hugged him tightly and squealed. I heard him chuckle deeply beside my ear.

"Thank you doctor," I heard him say. And after a few seconds, I heard the door close.

We stayed like this for a few minutes.

"Hey Ash?" I mumbled against his sweater.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Don't do this again, okay? If I find you in the hospital again, I swear I am gonna kill you with my own hands," I teased him and poked him on the cheeks.

"Oh you wouldn't dare to, baby girl," he said back.

"Oh, you wanna see me try, pretty boy?

* * * * *

"Natalie Anderson! What the flip am I supposed to wear?" I groaned, lying on the bed.

"Well, how the f*ck am I supposed know? It's your first date! Did he not tell you anything? Like no clue? Nothing?"

"Watch your language! And no! He said it's gonna be a surprise. Yay, surprises. I love them. And, why did I even call you for help? You aren't even helping me,"

"Who says? I'm helpful!"

"What did you do except for eating pizza since you came an hour ago?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I gave you dresses to try on," she pointed out. "Well, you said no to every outfit I picked out, so it's not really my fault."

"You and helpful don't even belong in the same sentence, unless there's is a 'not' in between," I muttered.

"Cut the sarcasm! Call him already. Oh wait. Please tell me you have his phone number,"
"Like he's gonna tell me anything," I said as I dialed his phone number. He picked up on the second ring.

"What am I supposed to wear?!" I asked as soon as he picked up.

"Hello to you too, baby girl," I can sense the smirk on his face as he said those words.

"Pretty boy," I said in a sickly sweet voice. "What do I wear! If you don't tell me, I'll march over to your house and punch your face." From the corner of my eye, I see Natty jumping up and down on my bed.

"Ouch, no violence baby girl. If I tell you, you might not even come anymore. This is all I'm going to say: wear something dark," With that, he hanged up.

"So much for being helpful," I muttered under my breath.

Natty is going to start screaming in...

3..

2..

1..

"Oh my freaking flipping god. I swear my ship is going 100 miles per hour. You gave each other nicknames? That's like the cutest thing ever!" she screamed.

See, I'm not wrong. She takes three seconds to process and absorb everything in, and starts screaming as loud as a banshee. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to my best friend.

Finally, after another half an hour of Natty being useless and me racking my brains out to figure what I should wear, I settled with a black dress that ends right above my knee and matching high heels. I finished putting on my light makeup just when the doorbell downstairs rang. A voice came through the intercom.

"Ms. Chase, Mr. Ashton Taylor is at the door right now," said one of the new maid here.

"Let him in and tell him I'll be right downstairs," I replied.

I walked down the stairs, careful to not fall down and land of my face. Hey, not my fault. Not everyone walks in a 5 inch high heel everyday. Trust me, I really want to take the elevator too, but since that stuck-in-the-elevator-with-my-ex-boyfriend-right-after-we-break-up-for-two-hours accident was not a very pleasant experience, I had avoided my mansion elevator at all costs. I still don't know how I managed to not rip his head off. After like 5 minutes, I finally arrived peacefully at first floor. I was so relieved I could actually kiss the ground, but who knows if it's clean or not.

"I thought you will be 'right downstairs'," Ashton asked, amused.

"Well, you want to try walking down stairs in a 5 inch heel?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You win," he sighed.

"I always do,"

"Just saying, there's something in the car that will make you want to punch me,"

* * * * *

"YOU SAY WHAT?!" I asked for the millionth time.

" I said, take off your ridiculous high heels and your dress and change into my Nike shoes and hoodie. Which part do you not get?"

"The taking of my ridiculous high heels part. So, are you saying I walked down the stairs in these for nothing?"

"If you put it that way, then yes."

"I hate you. And for your information, yes, this makes me wanna punch you,"

"You love me,"

"That's debatable. Turn around,"

"Fine,"

[Ashton's POV]

"You can turn around now," she said.

I turned around to face her. Damn, she looks good in my shirt. I think I mentioned this before, but I'm really not a pedophile.

"So..Where are we going?" she asked me.

"You'll see," As if I'm going to tell you now.

"Does it involve food?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Does that even count as a question? Duh I am."

"Didn't you just eat dinner?"

"Um. No, because I was too busy picking out an outfit that didn't even last for 5 minutes,"

I chuckled. "Sorry baby girl. Let's go to Chilis.

"Let's play 20 questions," she said.

"Sure,"

"I go first. Where are we going?" she asked.

"Chilis," I answered, playing dumb. Nice try Anna, but I ain't telling you now.

" No, I meant, where are we going after that?"

"Nope baby girl, that's two questions in a row. My turn now. When's your birthday?"

"February 29th," she replied, smirking.

"Ok then, I guess you won't be getting a present from me this year," I chuckled.

Her eyes widened. "Wait no! It's January 7th. How about you?"

"July 26th. My turn. Favorite food?"

"Everything that's edible. Where are we going after we eat?"

He replies after a good 5 seconds.

"Oh baby girl, we're breaking into Disneyland," 

A/N

WOOOHOOOO DISNEYLAND!!!!! And yes, this is my best attempt at a cliff hanger hahaha.

Next update: Friday 12/8

Teaser: Disneyland (obviously)

Please remember to vote, comment, and spread the word! 

~aMeLiA <3