t w e l v e

hey guys! hope you didn't forget about this book!!

first, i apologize for not updating for so long.

but i promise that i would finish this book!! 

here's a new chapter, enjoy!

I spent the whole night thinking about what Julian had said. Yeah, sure I like him, but is that past tense now? Why didn't I feel anything when he confronted me yesterday? For all I know, I could've just blurt out the fact that I'm fake dating Ashton and directly go to Julian. But instead, I chose to not hurt Ashton's feelings.

The rest of the week flies past by, and it's finally Friday, the game day. Honestly, I know nothing about football, and he haven't ask me to go yet, so I'm so far safe. I walked towards my locker alone. I felt eyes on me and whispers about me as I take my every step and I sighed. When are these gossips going to die down?  I look down at the floor to avoid the awkwardness of looking into someone's eyes when they're talking about you, and that's when I bump into a hard wall, or should I say chest. I quickly stepped back, but only to step on my fallen shoelaces, causing me to almost fall on my back before two hands caught me by my waist. 

"Maybe we should always greet like this. I like it," a deep voice said.

"What do you want, Ashton?" I scowled at him. His hands leave my side, and I immediately miss the warmth of it.  I quickly fold my arms at my chest, hoping that I don't look too flustered. 

"Well, I want to ask you something," he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"NO," I said immediately after he finishes his sentence and begins to walk away.

He quickly grabs me by my left wrist and pulls me into his embrace. I feel his hot breath across my ear. 

"I can't have you running away again, eh?" He said in a deep voice, sending shivers down my spine. He paused before continuing. "Are you coming to the football game this afternoon?"

"Y-yes," I said, gulping.

He sense my reaction and smirked.

"Good. I'll see you then," he said before leaving me just hanging there. 

* * * * * 

"I'm home!" I shouted to my mom as I placed by car keys on the shoe cabinet.

"Kitchen!" she hollered back. 

"How was the game, honey?" 

"Boring, as usual. I don't even know why I agreed to go. I couldn't even understand a thing, and no one ever bothers to explain it to me,"

"Well, if this makes you feel better, I made mac and cheese for dinner. It'll be ready in 10." she replies.

"Thanks mom!" I said, as I go over the kitchen table to give her a kiss on the cheeks. "I'll go change. 

I changed into comfortable Nike leggings and a plain white shirt before going over to my bed to charge my phone. Just as I finish plugging in the charger, my phone vibrates and the screen lights up, showing that I got a text message.

Julian: Hey ;) You free tomorrow? 

Huh. So now he's being all friendly after he slapped me last time?

Me: um. Yea? 

Julian:  Awesome! Can I come over tomorrow? Got some Calculus problems I wanna ask.

I have this nagging feeling telling me to say no to him, but we ARE friends, and just because I'm dating his brother, that fact isn't going to change. I quickly sent a reply before I change my mind and head downstairs. 

A/N

helllooooo

lol this is probably the shortest chapter i've written in this book, but it's one of my favorite ones hehe

but 

hint hint, the drama will come in during the next chapter! winks

don't forget to vote, comment, and word!

next update: sometime next week!!

~aMeLia <3