f i f t e e n

current ranking: 627 in forever

hey guys! this is an earlier update, since i dont have much hw tonight.

please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

R E C A P:

I have all the snacks ready, with chips and 2 boxes of pizzas. I was going to go get some drink when the doorbell rang and my phone buzzed at the same time. I checked my notification and saw that I got a text from Natalie.

N: sry! got some family stuff that i gotta do. can't make it today. will make it up to you!

Shit. Natalie is usually the earliest one to arrive. If she couldn't come today, then who is at the door?

* * * * * 

Slowly, I put down my remote control and went to the door to look into the peephole, but only saw an eye also looking through the hole. The owner of the eyes slowly backed away, and went to click on the doorbell again. 

I opened the door, revealing a newly showered Ashton. How did I know? Well, for starters, he smelt really really really good.

"What took you so long to open the door?" he asked.

"Well, Natalie just texted me and said that she couldn't make it, and I thought you wouldn't be that early, so I had to prepare myself in case it was a thief," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. 

"A thief wouldn't press the doorbell," he said, eyeing me weirdly. "And, I surely wouldn't want you to be along in your house with Julian," he added, like I should've known the answer already. 

I don't, too. 

A while later, Julian also arrived. However, the three of us chatted like nothing had happened last week. Well, to Ashton, nothing had happened next week, since I haven't tell him yet. I decided to not bring it up, since Julian seems like he totally forgot about it. Either that, or he's a really good actor. 

While we were halfway through Infinity War, Ashton whispered in my ear, saying that he has to go to the bathroom. 

A few seconds after he left, I feel Julian scooting over, moving nearer to me. I moved further away from him. 

"What are you doing, Julian?" I whisper-shouted. 

He ignores me, and continues to repeat the same moves, until I was at the very edge of the sofa. Then I hear the bathroom door click open. Just as I see Ashton walk out of the bathroom from the corner of my eye, Julian leans in, and puts his lips, on my fricking lips. 

I feel Julian's smirk on my lips, and I regained my consciousness and pushed him off me. 

I quickly wiped my lips.

"What the fuck Julian?" I screamed at him.

"Well, I see that you two were busy having fun while I was in the bathroom," he said in a monotone, glaring at me. I guess he was pretty disappointed, he wasn't even shouting. He started to walk to the front door. 

"Wait, Ash-" I began, as I started to follow behind him. 

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you. Good bye, Annabeth."

I stopped. He never says good bye to me. He always says 'see you later'. And he rarely even calls be Annabeth anymore. 

* * * * * 

A/N

dUn DUN DUNNNN

i felt like this book needed some drama lmao, so here it is. even though it kinda sucked

im sorry that this chapter is also kinda short, but i need more time to write the next chapters 

and whoop, my grad ceromony is tis fridayyyy

anyways,,,

please remember to vote, comment, and spread the word! ty for 1.2k views!

also, did you guys watch infinity war yet?

next update: mostly likely next friday, saturday, or sunday (6/15, 16, or 17)

~aMeLiA <3