s e v e n

[Anna's POV]

"Oh baby girl, we're breaking into Disneyland,"

I paused.

"We're WHAT?" I screamed, not believing what I had heard.

"We're breaking into Disneyland,"he says, rather calmly. 

"Holy chicken nuggets no I can't be doing this. I'm only 17 for heaven's sake. Oh my freaking god what if we got caught? Then my parents are going to get so mad at me and it's gonna be in my perfect record and I might even get in jail. Oh gosh what if-" He suddenly puts his palm over my mouth and starts laughing like a hyena. Like I'm not even exaggerating.

"I'm here worrying like crazy and you're laughing at me? What kind of first date is this?"

"Oh my god," He choked between his laughter. "Holy chicken nuggets? How creative can you get?"

"Shut the popcorn up!" I said, my cheeks turning red. Thank goodness we're sitting in the dark, or else he would surely make a comment on how my face's color could be compared to a tomato.

"Come on baby girl. It's gonna be fun. Nothing's gonna happen,"

I had to be honest about the fact that I'm thrilled to finally break a rule. I mean, breaking into Disneyland! You don't get to do that everyday. His soothing words calmed me. I trust him.

We parked Ashton's black Lamborghini (Yes, he has another car) a few blocks down the entrance of Disneyland. We sat in the car, listening to soft music.

"The last guard's shift will end at 1AM. The first guard of the next day will arrive at 5AM. We will be leaving at around 4, so no one will be suspicious of us,"

"But what if someone sees us?"

"Don't worry baby girl, I have perfect plan in mind,"

I was going to ask what plan he has, but I realized that he wouldn't tell me. What's with Ashton and his obsessions over secrets and surprises?

I looked at the clock. 12:55. 5 minutes till one. 5 minutes till the guard leaves. 5 minutes till I break my first rule in the 17 years of my boring life. For some reason, I'm actually looking forward to it. I kept on glancing at the clock.

12:57.

12:58.

1:00.

Then, I saw the light of the security room went off. That's our cue.

Ashton and I got off the car and walked hand in hand to the big gate of disneyland. He bent down and I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

"Step on me and climb over,"

"Are you sure? I'm heavy, ya know?"

"Looking back at how you rejected a salad and wanted a steak, I think I realized that," he teased me.

I stepped on him, 'accidentally' putting extra weight on him and making him wince.

We both got over the big gate of disneyland. Well, I struggled to get pass the gate since I'm short, but Ashton did it like it was an everyday routine. Wait, he doesn't actually break into Disneyland everyday, right?

"Wait here," he said. Before I can say anything, he turned back and ran off. I think he went to the control room. How the fridge did he even get the keys? A few seconds later, all the lights in Disneyland went on. I stare it it in awe, not noticing that Ashton had came back.

"Like it?" he asked me.

"It's so beautiful," I gasped, still looking at the lights.

"It is," he whispered. I turned around to look at him, expecting him to be looking at the lights too, but instead, I found him staring at me. I guess we aren't talking about the same thing now. I blushed.

He smiled at me and stroked my cheeks and said. "You're cute when you blush."

And guess what? That made me blush even more.

* * * * *

We went on all the rides we could possibly go on. I guess that's the benefit of not needing to wait in a line. We sat on the bench. It's December now, and it's getting colder. He must have noticed that I'm shivering like crazy.

"Ouch, baby girl. You're cutting off my circulation," he said.

Or not. It's a habit of mine, clutching onto the closest thing next to me when I'm cold. And at this moment, the closest thing, or rather person, happened to be Ashton.

He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. I inhaled his scent. He smells like chocolate and caramel, and it smells good. Have I mentioned my love for chocolate? I could even marry it if you want me too.

"Are you sniffing my jacket?" he raised one eyebrow, teasing me.

"No," I lied, replying a bit too quickly.

"Whatever you say, baby girl," he smirked.

* * * * *

We walked out of Disneyland after Ashton had turned off all the lights and equipments. He tooked out his phone and dialled 911.

"Ashton! What are you doing?" My eyes widen as I realized he's calling the police.

He just smirked and continued what he was doing, as if I never talked.

"Hello?"... "I would like to report that someone broke into Disneyland,"... "Yes,"... "Thank you," he said through the phone. I quickly understood his plan and smiled. He's a smart guy. We walked back to Ashton's car and I changed into my original clothes. We acted as if nothing had happened as the police car came pass us and we drove back in comfortable silence.

* * * * *

He dropped me off at my mansion and we said goodbye. It will be the biggest understatement of the century to say that I had the most awesome night of my highschool life. Scratch that. It was probably the most awesome night of my whole boring life. But I'm not going to say that in his face and have the risk of boosting his boundless ego.

*Disclaimer

Disneyland's security isn't actually this loose. Those were all made up information for the story to run smoothly!

*Side note

Anna doesn't swear! Hope that clears some things up! I spent a long time trying to replace 'shut the hell up' into something that goes fluently, and 'shut the popcorn up' is the best of all the things I thought of. If you have suggestions, please comment!

So... when she swears (hint hint nudge nudge), it means things are serious ;)

A/N

What do you think about this chapter? I thought of going on a movie for their first date, but Ashton's a bad boy after all...So I came up with Disneyland!

Next Update will be on Monday, 12/11

Teaser: The straight As good girl gets detention? it will be a longer chapter

btw: quick question bc it had been bothering me for a long time, haha. do you guys put cereal before milk or milk before cereal? I asked a lot of people and they all put cereal first. please don't let me be the only one that puts milk before cereal *wipes away my tears*

please vote, comment, and spread the word!

~aMeLia <3