13. hotels

Christian's POV

"Cute." I said, but immediately felt embarrassed. I hope she didn't hear me.

"Huh?" She asked, tilting her beautiful face.

I just shook my head, turning away, taking a deep breath of relief. She just brings out a side in me I've never seen myself. She motivates me and sometimes even influences my actions without even trying, like magic. She's indeed a fairy, because I can't understand how she does that.

When we landed, I woke her up and she just smiled at me with that innocent look never leaving her face, as it's just natural. Her face just automatically makes me want to smile too. I don't know if I find her face alluring or it's her aura that makes me take decisions in her favour.

Soon we got in the car and went to our hotel. It wasn't too far so we reached there in almost twenty minutes. I booked the penthouse. Obviously, a second thought came to mind, but then again I didn't feel like keeping her away from me. Do I sound weird?

I honestly don't care at this point. I just like her a lot.

"Where is my room?" She asked me as he walked down the hallway.

"We'll be staying together here." I replied, pointing towards the door at the end of the lobby.

"Uh, but why? Is there an issue?" She said, as her eyes widened.

I wasn't shocked, because I was expecting a response like that. I believed she'd be a little hostile, but how can I forget how much of a sweetheart she is. A man is basically forcing her to stay in the same room as him but she is still trying to make some sense out of the situation. I seriously want to kill everyone who has ever hurt this precious little bean.

She deserves the world.

But me being a hypocrite, did something I shouldn't be doing because I'm selfish and greedy for her attention, which should be all mine. I can't and will not share her with anyone. I might sound possessive, but I can't help it. Chloe Cameron belongs to me now.

"Yeah there is a little issue. Because my manager booked the rooms at the last minute, we could only get seven of them. Other members are in those rooms, so I booked a penthouse for us." I lied.

"Ahh I see. That's alright." She said with a little smile.

"Don't worry about the rooms, this penthouse has a few. You can select whichever you prefer." I said as I unlocked the door.

"Oh? If the other members are uncomfortable in those rooms, can they stay in this penthouse too?" She said, with a little excitement.

"No!" I reflexed. Too quickly perhaps, because I could see her eyes getting broad. "I mean, they're all comfortable. Don't worry." I said, nodding a little.

She just furrowed her eyebrows before turning away. She didn't enquire much and just went looking at all the rooms. I noticed her curious eyes comparing the room sizes. That made me chuckle. I've never encountered the innocence that I see in her eyes. I like everything she does. She is a little clumsy, a little childish. She selected the biggest room which was supposed to be mine but I didn't say anything to her.

I get really angry when people take my things or use my stuff. But I don't know why I never get angry at her. She kept looking at the rooms for reassurance that her room is the best. She's just too cute. I saw her lightly biting her lower lip and closing her eyes. Whenever she does that I feel like pulling her close and biting that lip of hers.

If I sound creepy. I'm extremely sorry, but fuck off, if you don't like it.

I sat on the couch, looking at the presentation and the project analysis data. My attention was grabbed by the shower running in Chloe's room. Just the mere thought of seeing her with no clothes, made me blush for a brief minute. She's beautiful and I can totally assume she's hot underneath, without any confirmation.