19. Dancing with the devil

Christian's POV

"If only it was not ten in the morning."

"Huh?"

"You know what? Fuck it." I hooked her arms behind her back and kissed her. I couldn't take it anymore.

I really don't know what comes into me when I'm with her. Just the thought of arresting her in my heart cage, brings a smile on my face. Weird right? But I can't help it. I pulled her closer and sucked on her petal-like lips. Her perfume; that floral hit made me mesmerised, almost lost in her.

My grip around her waist was tight, it was like I didn't want to let her go. Her lips moved in perfect sync and my mind was flowing in ecstasy. I didn't want to stop, I wanted more; more of her. The fact that her skin was just a piece of cloth away, made me go feral.

I longed for this moment, as if I had been craving to explore her skin. Sliding my hands under her earlobe, I hooked my hand behind her neck kissing her roughly this time. I knew we both needed air, but the moment I got back to inhale, her face just couldn't let me stay away for long. Am I sweet when I go insane? Perhaps. But she makes me want to destroy myself in shambles for her. I burn for her.

I went down to her neck, examining every single detail of her body. I pulled down the side of her shirt and inhaled her scent before placing a kiss right under her ear. And just like an angel in disguise every single movement was alluring and fascinating. Going round and round in circles, my mind still came back to her. She was like a thrilling secret which unravels something new about her, each time I get closer. I wanted to know her better.

The grip of her hands on my hair tightened, but I liked it. Quickly switching the position, I made her sit on the edge of the table, as I slid my hand on her lower back and other going under her hip, slightly pulling her thighs. She was calling me, her body, it was anxious. I knew it, but that's what made it more fun.

She had me fetishizing, playing me under and over, whichever way she liked. I couldn't let go of my appetite for her, I kept coming in for more. I knew and could feel, how soft she was, just like the morning sun hitting your skin; almost like a hazy path you could walk in forever. You explore too much, yet are absolutely unaware.

She was gold, a pure form. I didn't want to leave; rather stay and syncopate my heart beat to her skin. I reveled in her breathing pattern. I wanted to be the best man for her, I was proud to be called hers, even if used or seen like a diamond showpiece, I'd give all of myself to her. Without even knowing, I was in her control.

She threw her head back, as I unbuttoned the first few hooks of her shirt, placing wet kisses on her breast. My hand never left her body, just like her grip on my shoulder. I didn't give a single fuck in that moment; I just wanted her. We were like two worlds colliding, inseparable. Her body was rubbing against my miniature; I was going crazy.

I was about to unzip her dress, tear it apart even, she was putting a spell on me. But that's when someone knocked on the door. And we immediately had to come to a halt. Before I knew, she stood up and went out of the office like a bullet, fixing her shirt simultaneously, without making any eye contact. She was blushing. I could sense it very well.

But my smile faded when I heard, "Sir." Jordan, my bodyguard, bowed and said.

"What?" I was annoyed.

"Your meeting is ready." He stated and I shook my head, gesturing him to go away. Remembering how just a second ago she was in my arms, I could have had her right then and there. I hate having her as my employee sometimes, wish I could just quickly marry her.

Fixing my tie, I roamed my hands through my hair, fixing the pretty mess she left me in. I could still feel her touch, it was fresh in my mind. It felt as if she never really left, her perfume and lipstick was almost surrounding my ambience and I can't deny how much I liked it. I was about to walk about when I looked down, only to notice the bulge in my pants.