The Broken Bond

But how did singing kill your grandma ? What song was she singing ? Poppy asked. Me and my sister were the ones singing Branch said as he had the flashback of him and his sister were singing Total Eclipse of heart. I got so caught up in the song that I didn't hear my grandma nor my sister warning me branch said. The flashback ended. I'm so sorry branch I had no idea. I just assumed you guys had bad voices poppy said. No no mine was like an Angel's. At least that's what grandma used to say branch said.
( Meanwhile on the other side of the room) So Twig is all of that true Iris asked. Yeah it's true. But after grandma was taken away I went to comfort him, but he wasn't exactly in the right mood Twig said as the flashback of the day they first fought played in her mind. She did her best not to show that she was hurt since that day. Well you may not believe it but we were close before twig said. I knew it Iris said. Twig took off her necklace that branch had given her and put it in Iris's hand, she then generated her magic into the charm of the necklace and it showed all the close things branch and Twig did together when they were younger. I'm so sorry Twig, I had no idea Iris said handing Twig her necklace back. As Twig put her necklace back on she gave me a small sigh. Well that's how it's gonna be now and nothing will change it Twig said. We'll help you get along again Twig we promise Iris said. Yeah I appreciate it but I can assure you that you guys can't help. Face the facts nothing can change how it is now Twig said. I'm sure you two will get along again soon Iris said attempting to comfort her. Guys how are we supposed to get along if he hates my guts Twig said. He doesn't hate you he loves you he just won't show it Iris said. (Sarcasm) Yeah sure Twig said. I'm sure of it Iris said. He just said I wish you weren't born to my face Twig pointed out. Come on we all say stuff we don't mean Iris said. I'm pretty sure he meant it Twig said. Well he owes you an apology Iris said. He doesn't apologize for anything Twig said. That's mean Brianna said. Well that's my brother twig said. After poppy and the snack pack even Bridget pulled branch into a group hug he broke free from their grip. Okay Okay I'll help, but I'm still not singing Branch said. Okay but don't you think you owe someone an apology poppy said referring to twig. Branch crossed his arms and scoffed. Hey what you said was really mean so I suggest you go and apologize poppy said. She's not gonna want to talk to me branch said. Is it that hard to apologize to your sister poppy asked. It's hard when she has the fury of a full grown dragon branch said. Just apologize poppy said. Fine 🙄 branch said. He walked towards the group along with the snack pack. Hey branch said. what do you want Twig asked in a not so friendly tone. Look I just wanted to say that what I said back there just came out branch said. Since when do you start apologizing for stuff you say to me Twig asked sarcastically. Poppy told me to Branch said. No wonder. Then I guess it wouldn't kill me to forgive this once Twig said. Ok then. Good to know it's torture to forgive me branch said sarcastically. Your very welcome Twig said returning the sarcasm. Ok now that we have that settled hair we go poppy said. The trolls formed a rainbow wig on Bridget's head and the twins made her a jumpsuit. While the trolls were all standing up making sure Bridget's hair was okay branch and Twig were sitting down. Now Bridget was with gristle in the arcade while Gretel decided to stay at the castle and talk to Brianna. Your fantastic gristle said. Bridget compliment him back poppy whispered. I like your back Bridget said. No I mean say something nice about him poppy whispered. Umm umm Bridget stuttered. Poppy help her branch whispered. As everybody was arguing over what Bridget should say Twig got an idea. She tapped her brother's shoulder and whispered in his ear and he nodded. Branch directed Bridget to say rather romantic quotes. As they all returned to Bridget's room everybody was on Bridget's bed. Thanks everyone that was the greatest day of my life I could just scream Bridget said. I could scream to Creek and Brooke are alive poppy said. Everybody was shouting for joy until they heard two screams that sounded like they were in pain. It was branch and Twig's Happy shouts. Guys what's wrong Iris asked. Nothing I thought we were celebrating Twig said. Those are your Happy shouts Cooper asked. It's been a while branch said. Well your gonna get plenty of practice once we get home, save Creek and Brooke and the world will be all cupcakes and rainbows again poppy said. But just when they were about to leave Bridget blocked the way. You guys can't go. Lady glitter Sparkle is going to be the King's plus one at dinner Bridget said. The dinner where they're serving troll yeah I think we'll have to skip that one Twig said. Please Bridget begged. Bridget you don't want to pretend your someone your not forever you and the king can make each other happy poppy said. But you have to eat a troll to be happy everybody knows that. I wish I never went on that stupid date Bridget said as she broke down crying. They suddenly heard the chef yelling. Oh no let's go branch whispered. C'mon we gotta go poppy. Poppy took one last look at Bridget and started tearing up. Then she followed her friends to save Creek and Brooke.