A holla-day

The Bergens just received another card from troll village. Grisie it's another card from poppy Bridget. And I just got a card from Iris Brianna said happily. Now let's put them with the rest Brianna said. The 2 Bergen sisters put the new card with their collection. Well if you ask me the trolls have way too many holidays gristle said. Well I think it's kinda nice having so much to celebrate Bridget said. Hey bridgie we do cool stuff to I mean what about all those awesome cards we sent back to them gristle said.
( Meanwhile with the trolls )
Poppy was looking at the card Bridget had sent her. Huh well that's consistent poppy said. Hey branch Bridget sent another card poppy said. She noticed branch was trying to smile but was failing to do so. What are you doing ? Are you about to barf I'll go get a trash can Poppy said. What ? No I'm practicing my smile. You know I'm new to this whole being happy thing branch said. Well here let me help. Smiles are my jam poppy said. As she tried to get him to smile the right way but he made harder than it looked. Weird what the, your face is being very frustrating poppy said. What is the deal with these cards branch asked. Monday ? Friday ? Sunday mid-morning ? Branch said while looking at the cards. It's like ever since trollstice was cancelled the Bergens don't have anything to look forward to. I feel really bad for them poppy said. As Poppy looked at the card she then gasped and got an idea. Oh no. No no no I know what that look means. Your about hatch an alberate plan that involves a lot of hugging, singing, dancing, and glitter branch said. You know it poppy replied. Okay just promise me you'll sleep on it before you rush into something like you always do branch said. Okay I won't do anything Poppy said. Alright where's Twig branch asked. In the living room helping Iris Clean up poppy replied. As branch opened the door to the living room he noticed his little sister singing with Iris while cleaning. ( You see twig may be happy again but that doesn't mean her stage fright is gone. She still has a huge fear singing in front of people. She would only sing if she was by herself or when it was just her and Iris. As soon as she sees someone else staring at her she immediately stops. yep she won't even sing for Branch or Poppy).
Both:
It's going down, fade to blackstreet
The homies got rb, collab' creations
Bump like acne, no doubt
I put it down, never slouch
As long as my credit can vouch
A dog couldn't catch me straight out
Tell me who can stop when dre makin' moves
Attracting honeys like a magnet
Giving 'em eargasms with my mellow accent
Still moving this flavor
With the homies blackstreet and teddy
The original rump shakers
Twig:
Shorty get down, good Lord
Baby got 'em up open all
Over town
Iris joins in:
Strictly biz, he don't play around
Cover much ground gotta,
Gain by the pound
Getting paid is a forte
Each and every day through
Player way
I can't get him out of my mind
I think about the boy all the time
I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up baby x4
we out !

Branch steps in and says: well that was good. I wish you would just sing in front of me. Twig quickly turned around and saw her brother standing behind her. How much did you hear twig asked. The whole thing branch replied. Of course Twig muttered under her breath. Well come on we gotta go home branch told her. Alright Twig said as she followed her brother. (Later that day in the bunker)
As branch was walking by his living room he noticed twig fell asleep on the couch with paperwork on her lap. ( Yeah Twig got a job to help satin and chenille at their boutique along with velvet and button). He smiled as he carried her to her room bridal style and tucked her in bed. He gently kissed her forehead just like he used to do when they were little and left the room quietly making sure not to wake her up. ( Another thing. Branch is now overprotective of Twig whenever she gets hurt since the day she severely dislocated her wing. He loved her so much and he doesn't know what he would do without her. He lost his grandma, he would not lose his sister. Little did he know she had these same thoughts but she isn't overprotective). He looked at her one last time and smiled as he saw her peacefully sleeping. He turned out the lights and went to his own room to sleep.