School Life - part 3

Well.... 3 more days of school!!!! YAY :D Will update as much as possible :D

well enjoy :D

ANd i changed the cover :D

Dedicated to janix_shawty FOR reading :) thanks!!!

Megs x

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Wake up wake up wake up!!" Harry screamed in my ear. I groaned at turned to look at the clock. 6:30am... I'm crazy. Harry started to jump up and down on my bed. I threw my pillow at him before dragging myself out of bed.

It was our first day at high school. Year 7. Thankfully, we didn't have training so we weren't busy until after school. Our parents and coaches would have liked us to go to the school at the AIS, but it wouldn't provide us with a 'healthy educational lifestyle". So we were going to attend the "Canberra State High School" (A/n MADE UP)

I followed my brother out of the bedroom, and walked into the kitchen after him to find my uniform laid out on the couch. White shirt, button on blue tie, and a navy blue skirt with black leather shoes and white socks. Oh the joy of highschool... The boy's uniform was a blue shirt with grey shorts, long grey socks and black shoes as well.

Harry and I shared a grimacing look before going back to our rooms to change. But i have to admit, it wasn't a bad uniform, it looked good. Except for the fact that the skirt looked to long as I was short from doing gymnastics. I stuffed my books, pencil case and lunch into my school bag, and handed my mum the gym gear for training that afternoon.

I sat down at the table to 'greet' my breakfast of two weetbix and a piece of toast with honey and cheese. (actually nice). Harry sat down beside me, scraping his chair on the floor in the process. I shot him a look before I burst out laughing. His hair was everywhere and it looked ridiculous against the new uniform. He reached up for his hair and grabbed the comb that we somehow had on the table. He brushed it vigorously until it looked presentable. "Shuddup," he scowled as I giggled.

Once we had finished our breakfast, Mum drove us to the school. It was about 5 minutes from home and the AIS, and it was an 8 minute bus ride to the AIS, so we could quickly get to training. The school only had about 800 kids, so it wasn't very big.

When mum dropped us off, we walked straight into the school into the building with the sign saying OFFICE. We picked up our timetables and discovered that we were both in all the same classes. Harry and I shared a grin before we looked at the map of the school on our school diaries and made our way through the maze of a school to our home room. We arrived at the same time as our teacher. I looked down and saw his name, 'Mr Pickels'. He gestured for us to enter the classroom.

"What are your names?" He asked kindly.

"Lea and Harry Hoffman sir," Harry spoke up, flashing me a grin.

"No wonder you look alike, twins?"

"Yup!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Well find a seat you two," he smiled and we just nodded. We chose two seats in front of the teacher, but in the middle row.

We waited 10 Minutes before everyone arrived and the bell rang. The classroom wasn't full, there were only about 24 students but the girls who I assumed were popular (they were chatting none stop about boys and mascara) sat obviously closer to Harry. Harry and I just rolled our eyes. "I'll only date someone who is smart," he whispered into my ear as the teacher stood up to write on the board.