Boy Problems - part 22

A/N

THIS IS COPYRIGHT!! This ALL belongs to me! The characters, setting, plot and story.

DO NOT CLAIM THIS AS YOURS. Please message me if you find ANYTHING suspiciously like this. Thanks.

-.-.-

Oh dear... here we go... boy problems ;) The final Olympics next chappie and then the end!! omg so sad :'( might make a sequel later ;) haha :) anyway.......

i know it isn't incredibly long but if I made long chapters... they would get increasingly boring..

Here it is :) Please PLEASE keep voting and share this story! Send me the link where you have shared it and dedication goes to you! SOo simple! And please help me! What can I improve!! :)

Thanks so much for all your constant support :)

>>Megs xoxoxoooxo

**********

Harry had finally fallen asleep. He was going to be allowed out of the hospital tomorrow so he could watch us compete on Saturday and Sunday and if so maybe Monday depending on how the team went. He would watch us all compete and cheer us on. I knew it. 

I smiled. He was so brave, upset that he couldn't compete but he had found a way to move on. I was so proud of him and I loved him so much.

Alex was sitting beside me as I watched my brother before I sighed and yawned, standing up along with the few others and George.

George walked out of the room and I took one last glance at Harry before following George out into the hallway.

"Hey, are you alright?" Alex asked beside me.

In all honesty, I didn't know. It certainly wasn't okay someone had destroyed my brother's dreams and everything important to him. It wasn't fair that I got to compete and he didn't. And I was having mixed emotions.

"I don't know," I replied honestly and Alex wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we stepped into the elevator behind Liam and Ryan.

I looked at Liam. His eyes had lost some of their usual sparkle and he seemed sad. His shoulder were slumped and his hair was dishevelled, unorganized.

I missed him. My best friend. Meg was also there but she was quiet beside me. She had talked non-stop to Harry about how much she loved him and I smiled at the thought. She was so adorable.

I missed Liam called me names, I miss talking to him, i miss liking him and blushing every time I thought he said something cute.

But I loved Alex. No ones could change that, but here I was, wondering how it would have been if we hadn't of met.

"Um, Lea? Time to move," Ryan waved his hand in front of my face and i realized I was still in the elevator and the car was waiting just beyond the glass doors a few metres away. 

"Sorry, spaced out," I mumbled before I let him take me by the arm to the car where Meg had fallen asleep on Alex. I smiled and pulled out my phone, taking a photo of Meg hanging with her mouth half open.

I sat beside Liam and Ryan sat on the other side of me, squishing me in between the two of them.

"Ugh, guys, really?" I groaned quietly so as not to wake Alex and Meg.

"Hoffman huddle," Liam chuckled as Ryan bumped his shoulder against mine before resting his head against the window and closing his eyes.

I kept mine open because it was only a 5-minute drive away and then I could sleep peacefully and un-interrupted.