Together - Part 15

Hey.... sorry it is really short: quick update due to 7+ pieces of assessment i have coming up...

 This is dedicated to AinAdena for being insanely awesome and hiring me for making book covers :D need a cover? ask us!!! ( or me ;)  ) THANKS GUYS!! xoxo check her out!

OMG OMG almost 1000 reads!! GASPS!!! :) thanks soooo much you have no idea how much this means :) thank you xoxoxoxoxoxo

now if you could press VOTE that would be great ;) please? thanks!

Okay.... short and fillerish :)

*******

Why did I feel a little sad when he said best friends. Yes I was comforted and over the moon and all that jazz, but I had loved him. And seeing him again, knowing who he is. Well, now I was falling for him all over again. Stupid silly me.

I was still hugging him and I pulled away with a slight blush on my cheeks. Alex grinned at me and I felt my heart melt. Yep, I was definitely falling again really quickly. It was like Liam didn't matter anymore. But I had a crush on Liam, then how was I falling for Alex? 

Ugh. It was too confusing so I shook my head from the thoughts and just focused on Alex.

"I missed you so much," Alex said softly, taking a strand of my hair and playing with it in his fingers. I smiled. He hadn't changed much now that I had thought about it. I couldn't believe I hadn't realized it was him before.

"Me too," I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder as he continue to touch my hair.

I sighed, tiredness sweeping over me before I preceeded to yawn loudly.

Alex laughed slightly, his chest vibrating as he did so. I blushed slightly and let some of my hair fall over my face to hide it.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's normal," Alex laughed softly, brushing my hair out of the way before putting his hand under my chin and lifting my head up to look into his eyes.

I was lost. His eyes were so, mesmerising. They looked like the windows to his soul and I felt as if I could look into them forever, getting lost in their depths.

I felt his breath slightly against my neck as he looked at me contently, his eyes full of awe and something else.

"Lea..." he trailed off, pulling slightly away.

"Yes?" I asked quietly.

"Um, I would like to give you something, is that alright?" He asked with hope glittering in his eyes.

"Sure," I said, smiling sweetly at him. I screamed happily on the inside.

But what I didn't expect was him leaning over and brushing his lips over mine as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me. I brushed away all happy screaming thoughts as my mind registered the kiss and I immediately kissed him back, closing my eyes.

It was passionate, sweet, soft and everything I had always dreamed of. But I had dreamed it with Liam, but with Alex, anything was possible.

Alex pulled away with a grin on his face and I just let my lips creep up into a smile as I hugged him softly.

"I know it is forbidden from athletes of our standard," Alex started and I froze suddenly in his arms. He was going to...

"But I couldn't bear the thought of ever living without you again. And if this doesn't work, I pray we could be friends. But Lea, will you be my girlfriend?" Alex had knelt down on one knee, my hands in his as his eyes looked up pleadingly at me.

I knew that it was forbidden, but I couldn't not live without him, ever. And if it didn't work out, we could stay best friends with no regrets, right?

"Yes. Yes," I grinned as he jumped up and pulled me into a hug before pulling me in for another kiss.

I closed my eyes as we kissed. It felt, perfect. Our lips were like two pieces fit for a puzzle and it all felt so, natural.

We pulled away at the same moment with grins on our faces as we hugged each other tightly.

"And Lea, just to let you know," Alex said softly, reaching for my hands and letting go of me.

"I love you."

My heart melted and it skipped a beat. He loved me. That was all that mattered. It didn't matter what happened in the end, because he loved me.

I smiled and realized I had always felt the same way. Even though we hadn't seen each other for 10 years and we had a lot to learn about each other, I was willing to go the distance.

"I love you too."

*********

Short and not amazing but.... YAY they are together!! woooo.... Um Team Liam, Ryan or Alex?? 

please comment with a name!! :) VOTE please? and can't wait to hit 1000 reads!! :) xxoxo

>>Megs xxxx