Trolls: The Beat Goes On Season 1

I'm trying to finish the chapter on Flower's first birthday before the end of the month, because she was born in January, but in the meantime, these are my favorite moments from “Trolls: The Beat Goes On" season one. A spoiler alert is in order.

#10 Branch The Lifeguard (Two Party System)

Poppy finds herself torn between her two best friends, Branch and Bridget, when she finds out they share a birthday, so she attempts to throw two parties for both of them at the same time. She throws a pool party for Branch where he gets to play lifeguard, and he's happy knowing that he's the one guy who stands between innocent Trolls and a watery grave. And he considers it the best party of all time.

#9 Battle Of The Juice (Unhealthy Competition)

Everybody loves Smidge's stoutberry juice, but when Guy Diamond puts glitter in it, he begins to get all the attention and Smidge grows jealous. Once their rivalry goes to far, Smidge accidentally puts her friend's life at risk and realizes that it's best that work together, even if it's just one time.

#8 Dating 101 (Cloudy With A Chance Of Hugs)

On Hug Day, Trolls can only hug or be hugged by one other Troll, so you have to choose wisely. Cloud Guy has a “special lady friend" who he'd like to hug, but claims he knows nothing about women. So he asks Branch to teach him everything he knows, and uses his private journal as a bribe. Branch obliges, and Cloud Guy eventually graduates from this class... only for Branch to discover he's after Poppy, who he also wants to hug.

#7 Cooper Tells Us Everything (The Giver)

Every year, a mystery Troll called the Giver leaves gifts for everyone on the night of the Harvest Moon. The fact that she has no clue who it is irritates Poppy and she's determined to find out so she can thank him/her. For a moment, she thinks it's Cooper and asks him to tell her everything, and he does. From the moment of his birth to where begins to tell it again. Poppy then realizes he isn't the Giver.

#6 The Other Side Of The Storm (Bellow Bug Day)

After accidentally scaring the beloved Bellow Bug to its death, Poppy has to find a way to make everyone forget about it. She and Branch visit the Troll Village library and find the solution: a Triple Rainbow Maker hidden in a cave. This begins an upbeat musical number where Branch urges Poppy to stay with him where it's safe and she drags him along on the perilous journey, and it ends with them finding the Rainbow Maker.

#5 Hug Day Hugs (Cloudy With A Chance Of Hugs)

After graduating from dating class, Cloud Guy begins to woo Poppy, burning a fire of envy in Branch's heart. The grumpy Troll eventually catches them hugging on Bird Cliff and attempts to beat up Cloud Guy and fails. Branch then admits to Poppy that he wanted to hug her all day and realizes that Cloud Guy set this up to motivate him to express his feelings. With that, Branch prepares himself to hug his queen... only for him to be robbed by Keith. Maybe next year.

#4 The Giver's True Identity (The Giver)

While Cooper tells Poppy everything, the Giver successfully delivered everyone's gifts without being noticed. After noticing how terribly wrapped her present is, Poppy figures out who it is and how he did it. The truth is that Branch felt lonely in his bunker all those years and did it to feel connected to everyone. To keep his feelings secret, however, Poppy decides to pretend she never figured it out, and they end up thanking each other.

#3 Branch's Apology (Creek Week)

A cowardly traitor comes back from the dead in hopes of forgiveness for his mistakes. Most of the Trolls do forgive him, but Branch does whatever it takes to prove Creek has not changed at all. Branch doesn't realize until it's too late, however, that he actually does more harm than help, and ends up having to apologize to Creek by singing one of his many virtues. It may not have been in A♯, but it was enough for him to earn Creek's forgiveness, along with everyone else's.

#2 The Bellow Bug (Bellow Bug Day)

After nearly destroying the village with the Rainbow Maker, Poppy decides to confess about the Bellow Bug's fate, only to discover it's alive and well. The Bellow Bug then begins to sing its beautiful song, and mesmerizes everyone who listens to it, even Branch falls in love with it. Poppy is then reminded why it's everyone's favorite holiday, except Branch, who's favorite holiday is Prank Day. And we can guess who he'll prank first.

Honorable Mentions

Cuddle Pup Chaos (Royal Review); Baby Tears (Laugh Out Cloud); Being “Funished" (Funishment); Bergen Ball (Bad News Bergens); Fun Branch x2 (Fun Branch)

#1 Happily Ever After (A new Bergen-ing)

After peace is declared between the Trolls and the Bergens, the newly crowned Queen Poppy decides to throw a party to celebrate their new friendship. It's difficult, at first, because the two species are so different. But when they make an agreement, they realize that they can be happy together, and celebrate their new lives together living in peace and harmony.

Feel free to share your favorite moments. Until next time. ✌🏼