Trolls: The Beat Goes On! season two

Hello, my nuggets... I mean, readers. These are my ten favorite moments from Trolls: The Beat Goes On! season two. It wasn't easy picking just ten, though (The process was brutal...).

#10 The Party Games Finale (The Party Games)

In Troll Village, the annual Party Games are all about having fun with no winners or losers. But when Guy Diamond's obsession with attention makes him forget the true meaning of fun, he makes up for it by having a heavily injured Harper acting out the clues in a game of charades. With her limited mobility and everyone's wacky guesses, the Games end on a high note as the Trolls have the time of their lives.

#9 Biggie vs The Greygon (The Poppy Horror Picture Show)

After Bridget tells the Snack Pack a scary story about the Greygon monster, Biggie is traumatized and isolates himself from the outside. Poppy tries to help by “fighting" a Greygon robot, but it attracts an actual Greygon who nearly destroys the village. Biggie then decides to face his fears and uses the robot to woo the beast. The Trolls then watch the Greygon and his new metallic love walk off into the sunset.

#8 Gary's First Joyride (Remote Out Of Control)

After realizing what cool things Branch's remote control, strangely named Gary, can do, Smidge, Cooper, Biggie, and Guy Diamond decide to “borrow" the remote while Branch is gone for the day. It's all fun and games until Branch comes home and finds his “precious boy" missing. Biggie, however, manages to get Gary back in the bunker before Branch can find out where it really was. Teenagers, right?

#7 Big Poppy's Big Return (Big Poppy)

Trolls become bored of the weekly compliment rap battle because Master Controll, the compliment king, keeps winning, so DJ Suki attempts to find a new rapper with help from Poppy, who used to battle Controll until she accidentally insulted him. Biggie seems like the perfect opponent, but when the Troll Queen scares him out of it, Poppy then decides to grab her mike and take him on herself. Her compliments were enough to send Controll to tears and save DJ's show.

#6 Grossum Attack (Critter Comfort)

After a safari in Misty Meadows, Poppy and her friends try to help a pack of Swampkins move out of their mucky habitat. They turn the swamp into a water park, but it attracts the Swampkins biggest enemy, the Grossums. Fortunately, the Trolls use a “unique" style of music DJ created to lure the Grossums away. Once the swamp is back to normal, the Swampkins live safely with all the ducks they can eat.

#5 Smidge's Prank Day Rampage (Prank Day)

Prank Day is all about Trolls joking around with each other, but Smidge is rumored to take pranks too personally. When she's accidentally crushed by a water balloon intended for Poppy, she becomes a prank psycho and goes after all her friends with references to classic horror films such as The Exorcist and The Shining. Good thing this was just a setup for Poppy to win the title of Prank Master, however.

#4 This Is Who You Really Are (Dinkles, Dinkles, Little Star)
When Mr Dinkles loses his self esteem, Biggie decides to enter him in the West Bergen Town Pet Show. Unfortunately, Mr Dinkles begins to think he's better than everyone else, and Biggie's too protective of his pet's emotions to realize it. When he does, he manages to snap the worm out of it by doing their special dance. Mr D may not have the trophy, but he has his self esteem back, and isn't that what really matters?

#3 A Dangerous Rescue (Eye'll Be Watching You)

Due to his paranoia, Branch plants safety-monitoring Eyestalks all over Troll Village. Unfortunately, they become sensitive and think all activities are dangerous. They even try to kill Poppy after she calls them crazy. Branch then decides he'd rather live in a dangerous world than one without Poppy. So, he takes great risks to save her and apologizes to her for his mistake. She forgives him and all the plants die from confusion... except one.

#2 Branch The Model (Model Behavior)

To impress Nova Swift, a famous fashionista voiced by Sainty Nelsen, Satin and Chenille have to put on a fashion show and train Branch to be their model. The grouch eventually learns to enjoy it, and ends up being great at modeling. The only problem is he can't smile with his hair, especially when the fashion twins sprain it. They end up having to do it themselves, which Nova fortunately approves.

Honorable Mentions

Angry Dance (Sorry Not Sorry)

Running A Party Factory (Neighbor War)

Time Travel Is Real! (Trolly Tales)

Branch's Big Boy Dance (Adventures In Dinkles-Sitting)

#1 The Final Battle (Pillow War)

Money doesn't grow on trees, but pillows do apparently, and they choose the heads that rest on them. One particular pillow picks Poppy... and Branch. King Peppy warns them if they don't destroy it, they'll destroy each other. Poppy and Branch don't listen and try to handle it themselves, but it eventually turns into a giant, Lord Of The Rings themed pillow fight where many Trolls lose their own pillows as a result. Poppy and Branch finally destroy the pillow, but it doesn't end there. The Trolls discover that there's a mystery imposter amongst them, ending the season on a cliffhanger.

Feel free to share any of your favorite moments! ❤