Trolls: The Beat Goes On! season four

You know, I thought this would be the show's last season, but I've been wrong before. Anyway, here are my favorite moments from this season.

#10 The Sing-Off (Party Crashed)

As soon as the Party Crashers invade Troll Village, they take Mr. Dinkles as a hostage while draining the village of its party supplies. Archer's big brother Bash, voiced by the hilarious Josh Peck, tells the Trolls the only way they'll get Biggie's beloved pet back is if they win a singing battle, and even if they had a choice, they'd do it anyway. It seems bleak, given that the Party Crashers have far superior vocals, but Biggie gives them a falsetto performance they'll never forget. It's enough to impress Bash, but he goes back on his word and nearly kills the poor worm. Fortunately, Poppy, Branch, and Archer save him and a Party Crasher named Peter gets rid of Bash and his gang for good.

#9 The Nineteenth Hole (Peril Patch)

When a new mini golf course shows up out of nowhere, the Trolls are excited to have fun on it. But King Peppy eventually warns them that it's actually a predatory plant called a Peril Patch that lures Trolls with fun and traps them. Poppy manages to get the Trolls to escape before it locks its gates, but she and Branch get trapped and have to escape by hitting a ball into the nineteenth hole. Poppy fails, but once the uptight Branch manages to loosen up, he makes the shot and destroys Peril Patch.

#8 Helping Satin and Chenille (The Helper)

Poppy decides she needs a break from Smidge's constant assistance, but Smidge doesn't like the idea. Biggie suggests that Smidge should help someone else to make Poppy jealous, and she soon chooses Satin and Chenille. As it turns out, the fashion twins are a little too needy, and it drives Smidge crazy. She then decides she needs space, and realizes Poppy felt the same way. As she goes to apologise to Poppy, Smidge leaves Biggie to help the twins, who isn't as successful.

#7 Meeting With Sky Toronto (Weekend at Diamond's)

Guy Diamond gets so anxious about presenting his new invention to Sky Toronto, the owner of the village party factory, he stays up for days preparing for it and eventually falls into an endless sleep on the day of the presentation. After failing to wake him up, Poppy and Branch decide to make it look like he's awake without Sky knowing. Despite the obstacles, it all goes well until Guy actually wakes up. Fortunately, Sky already knew what had happened and accepts Guy's invention. Unfortunately, he wants to change the name and Guy doesn't allow it.

#6 Defeating the Snermit (Three Trolls-keteers)

Trolls get entertained real easily, and even Guy Diamond knows it. So, when an anthropomorphic sunflower believes his theater performance was real and asks him and the Snack Pack to go to his village, he says yes right away. Guy doesn't realize until it's too late that they're actually asking for them to defeat a creature called a Snermit. He decides to run away at first, but then discovers how full of himself he was, and the entire Snack Pack join together to scare the giant crab away and save the sunflowers.

#5 The Dream (Branchception)

All poor Branch wants is a little appreciation. But when he gets attacked by a creature called a Dream Sucker, he gets trapped in an eternal dream where everyone not only appreciates him, but worships him as well. Despite what his dream friends, and dream foes even, tell him, Branch decides he'd rather be in the real world where everyone calls him crazy. So, he shocks himself out of the dream by sacrificing Gary, his remote control/adopted son, and wakes up.

#4 Because You're You (DJ's Got Talent)

When some of the Trolls in Troll Village decides to show off disk jockeying skills for Talent Week, DJ Suki tries to find a new talent to impress her niece, CJ. After failing at everything else, DJ tries out spider riding. She manages to tame the beast, only for someone else to show off the same talent. So, DJ decides to push herself and attempts to ride her spider on a tightrope. When CJ learns her aunt is doing this because of her, however, she sings to DJ about how awesome she is and doesn't need more than one talent to prove it. Suki learns the importance about being herself and ends up doing what she does best: dropping the beat.

#3 The Honesty Test (The Interns)

Sainty Nelsen returns as the eccentric fashionista Nova Swift, and Satin and Chenille receive the chance of a lifetime when she decides to hire them as interns. They first go through a series of challenges, which they pass, but Nova asks for their opinion on her clothing line, which is hideous. Fearing they'll get fired, the fashion twins lie to her, and Nova decides to host a fashion show. Satin and Chenille fail to postpone it, and right before the show begins, they save her from embarrassment and give their honest opinions. This was actually one last test for them to pass, and Nova, seeing their worth, hires them as her interns.

#2 Backyard Slumber Party (The Bunker List)

After a somewhat near-death experience, Branch makes a bunker list to help him become a better Troll. But Smidge and Guy Diamond challenge him to complete it in just one day. Branch uses shortcuts to get it done, leaving the last thing to do is host a backyard slumber party. The Trolls' idea of a slumber party is to take time to have fun, but Branch rushes through it. He eventually realizes that in order to make others happy, he should've used the bunker list for it's intended purpose. Branch decides to make it up to everyone, and starts by throwing a slumber party no one will forget.

Honorable Mentions

One Big Kitty (Smidgician); Chenille's Scrapbook (Sibling Quibbling); The Final Round (Musical Thrones)

#1 Escaping Paradise (Branch Bum)

After a little detour on a road trip, Poppy and the gang find themselves on a desert island. It's so perfect, Branch falls under a spell and becomes relaxed and... kinda like Creek. The only problem is the weather. When a hurricane threatens to destroy them, the Trolls work together to get off the island, despite how difficult Branch makes it. When Poppy falls overboard and is surrounded by sharks (that are actually harmless), Branch snaps out of it and attempts to rescue her, although she had already swam back to the boat. Wherever the Trolls ended up afterwards is a mystery, but hey, detours are part of the fun.

Feel free to share your favorite moments! Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻