Moving Out.

A/N : Thanks For Reading!! It Really Does Mean A lot. Please Comment&&Vote. I'll Update Whenever I Can, Which Will Hopefully Be Every Other Day.

~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte's POV.

This doesn't make sense. It was here when I started packing. Now it's not.

I ran downstairs to find my dad only to see my almost family all laughing. Kelly notices me first and smiles.

"Dad have you seen my phone? It was on my bed when I went to the bathroom, now it's not." I let out a frustrated groan.

"Well phones don't just get up and walk away." I roll my eyes at his sarcastic tone

"Maybe you packed it in one of your boxes?" Kelly suggests. I shake my head.

"I couldn't have. It was on my pillow. I haven't even packed my pillows yet." I groan again and ran back upstairs.

"By the way, Maya texted. I didn't know you knew her." I turned around and Mason stood there with my phone in his hand. I snatched my phone out of his hand and walked back to my bed.

"Wanna explain why you had my phone?"

"I got curious. I finally know why I never recognized you in school." Oh no.

"And why is that?" I look at him and he smiles.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and as I watch him scroll, my nervousness grew. He smiled one more time before showing me a picture on his phone.

Oh God. "How in the h--"

"Watch your language." A smirk graced his face as he watched me fume. "I think I like this a lot better." He waved his phone around in my face and walked out of my room.

How dare he. How dare he go through my phone and steal my picture! We're only moving in and I can already tell living with him is going to be infuriating.

I grabbed my phone and checked the message from Maya.

' I'm Coming Over To Help Pack xoxo'

I quickly typed up a message but by the time I went to send it to her, there was a knock on the door.

I scrambled to get downstairs before anyone else could answer it. Unfortunately, luck was never in my favor because Mason freaking answered it.

"Maya?"

"No, I'm her evil twin sister May." She rolled her eyes and pushed pass him into the house. "Where's Charls." She looked at my dad but Mason answered.

"She's upstairs packing. Why are you here?"

"Does It Matter?" She rolled her eyes again. "Hi Mr. Fray."

"Maya, I told you, just call me dad."

Maya laughed. I finished coming down the stairs to greet Maya.

She had her red hair pinned up in a messy bun and was wearing her favorite lazy day sweats. And also.. "Is that my shirt?"

She smiled and looked down at her-my shirt. "Oh this old thing?" I shook my head at her. I went back upstairs so I could finish packing and Maya trailed behind me.

"I can't believe that he's going to be your stepbrother. You've liked him since like 2nd grade, and now your dad is marrying his mom." She plopped down on my bed while I grabbed more hangers out of my closet.

"I Know. don't remind me." I threw the clothes in my hand on top of her.

She sat up and gave me a nasty look. "Does your mom know... About the engagement?"