FIRST PARTY Pt. 2

Y/N - your name 

F/N - friends name

C/N - crushes name

R/N - rivals name

R/C/G - random cute guys name (from the party)

CONTINUED

Is she actually giving him her number?! Ugh. What if they become close? What if this ruins my chance of becoming closer to her? Lord. Save me. 

Your p.o.v

It feels like I have been talking to this really cute guy forever. He has been making me feel like he really cares about me. Something about him makes me feel better about myself. But, I still really like C/N. Why am I like this? 

Next day in school: 

I have a class with C/N, geometry. He usually doesn't talk to me in class, but this time he did. 

"hey Y/N, what's up?" says C/N.

"Nothing much, I just really want to get out of this class already." I say.

He laughs and looks away. 

I receive a text message from R/C/G (random cute guys name) and it reads:

MESSAGE FROM: R/C/G

---hey! i loved talking to you last night. Hope we can meet up again soon. 

 C/N's p.o.v

I notice Y/N received a message from someone, and I was curious. I turn and read who it is from. I sit behind her, peeking up to the side to read. 

She messaged him back, and said

MESSAGE FROM: R/C/G

--hey! i loved talking to you last night. I hope we can meet up again soon.

                                                           I loved talking to you too. --

She didn't say anything about meeting up with him? Maybe I should ask her out to eat or something before he does. I can't let him take her away from me. 

As the class ends. I see Y/N pull out her phone and smile. Like she couldn't stop. I wonder what it said. 

Your P.O.V

As class ends, I see a message from R/C/G. He says:

MESSAGE FROM: R/C/G

--hey! i loved talking to you last night. I hope we can meet up again soon.

                                                               I loved talking to you too. --

-- when can we meet up, beautiful?

I turned so red, I could feel it. I smiled, and when I did, I couldn't stop. I messaged him back, saying that I could meet up with him anytime. I didn't know if this was a bad thing to do, because i really, really, really like C/N. But I mean, what is the possibility he likes me back? So whatever, I'll go for it. I know that R/C/G likes me back, and I want to get C/N off of my mind because he can make me cry just by looking at him. Because I know he has someone that he probably likes by his side everyday during lunch. How can he not fall for a pretty, fit girl like her? And me? with flabs moving every time I move? no thanks. 

He messages me and says we can meet up tonight, at 8. I am so happy. A guy? Likes me? this is great. Better take this wonderful chance. 

I get ready, and wear something casual like always. I wore some black skinny jeans (big fan of skinny jeans!!) and a mauve top with a jean jacket. 

Too casual? I don't care. Idk how to dress. 

He messages me to tell me he's outside and I run out because I am so exited to see him again. I'm not using him, am I? I am going out to eat with him because I really do like him. Oh. and because I want to forget about C/N. 

time skips

We exit the restaurant. It's late and we finally drive home. When we arrive to my home, He gets off the car as soon as possible, and opens the door for me. He says, "When will I see you again?" 

"I am not sure, maybe next weekend? I'm busy all week." You say. 

"I'll miss you, but message me." he tells you with a frown on his face. 

I tell him I always will, and get out of the car. As he closes the door, he tries to kiss me. You swerve, and let him kiss your cheek. You haven't had your first kiss, and you want it to be with someone you aren't sure is worthy. Just how I see it. 

"I'll see you soon." 

I tell him, hugging him and walk to your door. He just stares at me, upset.

The next day is a Friday, and I are more tired than ever. C/N decides to sit next to me in class, and as we are having a conversation, R/C/G messages me. I ignore it, and notice C/N is trying to read it. It reads "Hey! Had fun at the date last night. Can't stop thinking about you, can't wait until next weekend." C/N looks at me as I read it as well, and I just continue to talk to him. He looks at me with a bit of jealously and anger, and says: 

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" 

I don't know what to say so I just say "Uhh, later.. its fine"

He asks me "What have been up to?", changing the subject

"Nothing. Just trying to get my mind off things."

"Is that why you are talking to that guy?" he tells me in an angry tone.

"Why are you so angry at me, C/N?"

"Sorry, I don't know. Wanna go out sometime?"

I freeze. Is he serious? Is he trying to compete against him? Is he jealous? Oh my god. This is all a mistake. I should have never accepted to go on a date with R/C/G. I don't know what to do anymore.