I think I like you

This one shot is about you starting to fall for your guy friend... Instead of "Guy friends name" I'm going to do "C/N" because he is already your crush. If you don't have a guy friend, your crush is it! Do it for the sake of the imagine. 

You and c/n have been friends for almost two years. You two met in your (better subject) class, and became friends from a group project you two had been chosen to do. 

YOUR POV

I have never really had a guy best friend that has made me feel like this before.... every time I see him I feel butterflies in my tummy and my face as red as a tomato and as hot as the sun when it faces you. I think I like him. Though, I am so so sure he doesn't feel the same about me. He has so many girl friends, and I'm just one of them. He even talks to me less than every other girl. I am the only different one, you could say. Something about them click with him more than I click with him if that makes sense. 

"Y/N!!!!! HEYYYY!"

You hear C/N yell from across campus. You have been avoiding him, only because you don't want to develop more feelings. Better if you guys are off as acquaintances. 

"Why didn't you come to our hangout spot like usual, Y/n?"

"Sorry, I made a promise to someone that I would hang out with today."

"With who?"

"Doesn't matter, c/n"

"I wanted you to be there with us!"

"What difference is there, if I am there or not?" You tell him as you walk off to your next class. 

"Are you mad? What did I do, y/n"

You ignore him and walk into class. You sit down, look through the window and there he is, looking through as well. He looks down and walks away. A couple of seconds later your phone buzzes and you see a message from him, and it reads:

"Sorry for whatever I did. Please come over to my house at 4:00. If you want, we won't talk about this at all and we can hang out just like every other day."

You ignore his message. 

At the end of class, you decide to go to his house without letting him know you decided to actually go. 

You knock at his door, and see C/N. His eyes are red and puffy, he looks up from his shoes. He looks at you, rubs his eyes and smiles so brightly. You smile back, and say:

"Hey.. sorry about today but lets go play Mario kart??"

He nods his head, and gesturing to go into his house and up to his room. 

You guys are playing, and when you reach the finish line, he looks at you and asks

"Sorry... I need to ask you why you were mad at me today."

"I won't tell you until you tell me why you were crying when you opened the door."

"Ok.. to be honest.. it was because of you.. we are such good friends, and seeing you mad and ignoring me today broke my heart. That's it."

You feel your heart break as you hear friends. You obviously know you two are friends, but the way he said it made him sound so sure that you two are friends and only friends. 

You close you eyes, and just shake your head. 

"Now.. y/n tell me why you were ignoring me!"

You don't know what to tell him.

You burst into tears. 

"Sorry, C/N... I'm sorry."

You start to walk off and he grabs your wrist. 

"Y/N!! TELL ME! PLEASE!"

"Do you really? Do you really want me to tell you? I was ignoring you because I like you, ok? I don't want to develop more and more feelings for only a friend. Please, it's better if we are just acquaintances. I don't want to talk to you anymore because this is all embarrassing for me."

You grab your backpack and run out of his house. He doesn't come after you, he just stares as you run out. 

It's been hours since you last saw C/N, and he messages you, 

"Y/n.. I've just been thinking of what you said. I didn't know you liked me so... I just never told you that I also have been developing feelings..."

The end!!! :))) sorry if there are typos in this one, I wrote it in a hurry but I'm sure you can read through them!