Concert

Sorry if there are typos.  And please tell me if someone is stealing my content because it has happened to me before. 

f/a - favorite artist

It was a sunday night, and your favorite artist just tweeted saying:

"I AM OFFICIALLY ON TOUR!!! CLICK LINK DOWN BELOW TO BUY TICKETS NOW!!!!"

You freak out. You have to go see f/a!! You message your friends- oh wait, you have no friends. (SORRY IF YOU DO LMAO I DON'T) 

You keep the excitement to yourself. You quickly check if they are coming near you, and they are!! You run to your parents and beg them to see if you could go. They tell you yes, but it will be your early birthday present. You didn't mind, because you weren't gonna ask for something anyways. You guys are also short on money, so you have to wait till Thursday when your father/mother gets paid. 

The next day, you get to class. You get to your geometry class and sit next to your crush (teacher said so) and open up your phone. You see f/a as your home screen wallpaper, and smile because you are so excited to see them. You turn to look around, and see that c/n is looking at your phone. 

"No way! You like f/a? I love (him/her/them)!" your crush says. 

"Yes i do! I am planning on seeing f/a, i just have to wait till Thursday to buy tickets. I also need to see what friends want to come with me, but I am sure they'll flake and I'll end up going by myself haha" You tell him, as your cheeks turn pink and your face begins to heat up. 

"Omg! I wanna see f/a too, do you mind if I go with you? I have no friends that are interested in that specific genre..."

"Yes- I mean no! I don't mind."

"OK, great, y/n.I'll message you, I'll buy the tickets!"

"Ok.. i'll pay you the ticket back on Thursday!"

"No y/n, it's ok, I'll pay for them."

"No, the tickets are expensive and I can't let you pay for mine!"

You smile at him, and the rest of class goes on. At the end of class, he rips up a little piece of paper and writes on it. When the bell rings, he slides the little piece of paper on your desk. His number was on it!! You melted. You were so excited to get to see him out of school, and even message him!!

You get home, eat dinner and message c/n. 

Hey, I actually have the money saved up so I can pay you the day of the concert.---

--- Y/N NOOO! I AM PAYING FOR THE TICKET.

Omg, c/n. You are not paying for the damn ticket.---

THE DAY OF THE CONCERT

You wake up, its a Sunday morning. The weekend after you bought the ticket with c/n. He still hasn't let you pay for the ticket, but you have the money for the ticket in your purse to pay him later. 

You wear a cute off the shoulder top, light ripped jeans, and converse. Your original choice of shoes were some cute sandals, but you don't want everyone stomping on your toes and slowly breaking them, right?

You message c/n, 

Hey! Excited?---

Heck yeah i am! I have been waiting for this forever!!---

You send an emoji, and continue to get ready. Once you are done, you get the money for the ticket, merchandise, and gas. You wait for c/n, because he is picking you up. 

A couple of minutes later, you hear him beep. You walk out of the house, and see c/n waiting out of the passenger car door. You walk over to him, and he tells you

"Wow... you look... very very pretty."

You blush and quietly thank him.

He opens the car door, walks over the the drivers door and begins to drive there. The whole drive there, you two were blasting f/a's music. 

When you two arrived, he quickly got out of his car and opened the door for you. 

He was being such a gentlemen. No guy has ever treated you this way, because you have only fallen for the fuckboys. 

You guys go to your section in the concert stadium and start to wait and blah blah, do whatever you do in concerts. 

You guys are having such a great time, laughing, crying of happiness and recording the whole time. 

"Y/n.. I am so happy we came together, I haven't had this much fun in so long"

"I feel the same way! I haven't gone out in a while" you tell him, giggling.

You guys are a sweaty mess. The concert was over, and you guys went over to buy merchandise. You guys walk out, and head over to his car. He drives home, talking about the whole experience. 

When he gets to your house, he runs out of the car and opens the door for you. You guys walk to your door and stand there for a while, awkwardly. 

"I had such a great time, c/n." You tell him as you blush lightly. You feel more comfortable around him now. You reach into your purse and grab the money for the ticket. 

You hand it to him, and he tells you

"No.. oh my y/n. Please don't pay me back." He grabs your chin and pulls you slightly closer to his face. He kisses you. He kissed you!

"Oh my... sorry y/n.. uhhhh lets say this is your way of paying me back."

He says as he smiles and puts the money into your purse. He kisses you on the cheek and walks away to his car. As he walks away, you tell him to drive safely and text you when he gets home.