the group pt. 3

r/g - random guy

YOUR POV

Turns out everyone decided to show up.

It's been a while, and c/n has been sitting down on his phone the whole time. I would always take a glance at him to check what he was doing. He never looked up from that damn phone. I was hanging with r/g, he seemed to be having a great time but i felt like c/n had been feeling upset all day. Seeing him upset made me feel upset. 

I walk up to him and ask what's up. 

C/n's POV

"C/n, what's up? I thought you wanted to hang?"

"I did... I feel a little sick. That's all" I lied. I just wanted to hang with her. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry. Would you like to head home? I'll drive." She offered. I accepted, because this would mean some alone time with her. 

"Alright guys," She says to everyone. "I'm going to start heading home with c/n because he's not feeling too well... I'll see you guys soon!"

"OOoOoOOoOoOoo!! They're goin home together!" One of the guys yelled. 

I looked at y/n, she was blushing a little bit. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty weird inside. 

We both felt and looked pretty uncomfortable. 

"Um.. OK. You should just keep your mouth shut." she says, looking back at me. 

"Don't ever embarrass me in front of the group like that.. especially him.. alright?" she muttered to r/g. 

THE NEXT DAY (still c/n's pov)

We all decided to get brunch together since none of us can get up pretty early for actual breakfast. 

This time, every single person was able to get brunch with us. That is pretty rare, so i was excited. 

We all met up outside and entered together. When we sat down, I wanted to sit next to y/n. I think she's pretty cute and I love her laugh. 

I sat next to her, and she just smiled. Ah. 

We were all having our separate conversations.  I look over at y/n, smiling, and looked over at the others at the table. 

"Bro.. do you like her? She likes you, you know?" R/g said. 

I looked at her, and she was all red. She looked at him pretty upset. She looked at me trying her best to not burst in anger. 

"Excuse me." She got up and left the booth. Blank face. No expression whatsoever. 

I left her there for a while. I wanted her to calm down and not make things awkward. 

I walked over to her. 

"Hey.. are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just mad at him. No biggie."

"Can I tell you something?" I told her. This will be the time I confess to her. 

"I like you. And if you do really like me, I like you too. It's ok. I was upset at the fact you invited the others to the arcade, but it's fine now. Would you care to be my girlfriend?" I was shaking just waiting for a response. 

"Yes!" 

SORRY THIS SUCKS SO BAD I DO NOT HAVE INSPIRATION TO WRITE WHATSOEVER. SORRY THIS ONE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, I JUST WANTED TO GET IT DONE.